Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Strain for Social Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Gramdatweed, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #21 Lornado, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Fucking blueberry man. Trust me. I deal with the same shit and blueberry is the only strain that consistently gives me the stupid ass grin, cheeched look on my face and super munchies. I LOVE that kind of stone instead of a trippy high. Honestly though, I'd go sober before you continue smoking weed. Paranoia is a bitch and a solid mind state will do you wonders - far better than any high. Eat healthy and work out my dude.

Edit: I can't remember what movie it's from, but there is a quote that stuck with me. Dude was saying that we start off with a broken sense of reality (imaginary friends, etc...) and it takes YEARS to build up a comfortable/stable mindstate. Drugs shatter this quickly, which is kind of the point imo at irregular use, but it is important to realize that it takes more time to build up the house than to break it down. Weed is pretty mellow in comparison (especially indicas) but if you start with an unstable foundation it can prolong the nightmare. 

Just my .02 from individual experience

• Like Like x 1
  2. Medical marijuana has been used in treating psychiatric conditions like anxiety and depression, though there are a lot of controversy about its medical value. With proper use of medical marijuana, patients are able to avoid harmful medicines.

3. Wow this thread is totally just what I needed! Been going thru a lot of crazy emos insecurities etc. I been trying forever and I get better and back again. I'm like tired of trying I need a mental break and well I guess weed is my option for now..... But I don't wanna mess with the wrong strain and feel worse. I experience rage episodes don't know how to cope....... I'm thinking this is the right choice!! no hardcore pharmaceuticals for me!!!

Solid advice. Cannabis isn't an anxiety cure, it's a palliative, temporary anxiolytic.

Cannabis can help you deal with your anxiety, to cure it you need to do some kind of therapy. Personally I almost cured my anxiety with LSD and MDMA therapy.

• Like Like x 3
    I just started being me. It seems to work....Got my friends list down to a manageable number, and I'm no longer hassled by people. I gave up on salutations and shit too. No high or bye...Just go right into what I want to talk about then walk the fuck off without a care in the world. Life is better when you stop worrying about the bullshit and other peoples petty egos. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  6. Really depends on the user.

Because most would say indica, that's true but there are also lovely sativa strains that make you very talkative with a smooth clear headed calming high. So find out what's best for you.

7. I myself stick to heavy indicas because sativa s give me panic attacks and then I go running for a zanax...but since I have stopped smoking sativa not one panic attack, I mean im so bad if someone asks me to smoke a bowl of their weed , I always ask is it sativa or indica if they dont know I wont smoke, I have grown DJ short blueberry its a great indica, but I also grew some power kush which is a 50 50 and it was great, so im experimenting with these, ONE I WILL NOT SMOKE IS BLUE DREAM it is terrible for my anxietySent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #29 Biltwellnigga, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Blueberry

Blue Cheese

Blue Dream

Purple Urkel

Jack Herer

Northern lights and NL#5

Bubblegum

Harlequin

9. I would exclude jack herer I just grew one and little heavy on sativa [​IMG]Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I just grew and blew a big bowl of thus and it is very relaxing....[​IMG]Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I like sativa over indica for it. 

White Widow

12. Tequila works like a champ. Get up and sing karaoke afterwards.

14. Ok so maybe I'm on the wrong forum for this question but holy crap I just can't keep up with all these names. Can someone please explain and how do you know? All I know it sativa and indica what the heck is everything else I been reading about??? Whoa it's like overwhelming. I'm getting a few plants this month I prolly shud ask more questions so I know what I'm getting? Or do I create these diff strains myself with a Magic wand???

15. Try leafly.com, all the info you will ever need. But don't sell yourself short. You have time..,, try them all!

16. Totally kuhool!!! Thank you!!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #38 ReturnFire333, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Smoking typical weed to treat anxiety for me would be like drinking acetone to cure cancer.

I agree i would recommend Sativa.. Blue Dream comes to mind, or Alaskan Thunderfuck..  gives you a nice uplifting high to take the edge off without being heavily stoned like sharron

19. sour diesel imo