Best strain for shoulder pain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by faliol, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Hello,

I broke my shoulder really bad back in March last year, had to get a total shoulder replacement, but still having some complications and pain. What is the best strain to grow for shoulder pain?

Thanks!

2. Also, whats the best for pain but still makes you lucid so you can work during the day. So i guess what I am asking is a strain for the evenings when you are not doing much and one for working.

3. During the day you'll want a high sativa, or sativa dominant hybrid. (Blueberry, Bubble Gum, Bubbilicious).

For night time you'll want an Indica. (Afghan Kush, AK48)

4. Im pretty sure bubblegum is nearly 100% indica. ak48 and blueberry are hybrids that keep certain sativa characteristics.

5. AK48 is 65%/35% I/S.

Bubblegum is 50/50 depending on what breeder. Hence why i reccomended him the hybrid.

6. Thanks guys,

I heard King Kush was good too?

7. I got real bad back/neck injuries playing rugby a few years back and the whites have always been my first go to for physical pain relief. (Rhino,Window,great white shark) as-well as a few kush strains there great to.

8. I have two buddies that both run kings kush outdoor everyyear. It is a good stony nighttime weed. I end up wasting my days if I smoke it in the daytime. Slow down weed not project weed. i have pure ak and bubblegum going and will have reports on smoke in a few weeks. super lemon haze . c99. both are supposed to be good energetic choices.

9. Also. I have a bad shoulder. Bad back and bad ankles. my outdoor hawaii x afghan lets me do everythin I want without pain....as long as I stretch as well as keep up my yoga.

10. My friend's dad grows and the last time he got a clone that really helped me with cramps, migraines, and general pain. He also has a bad back that he hurt at work a while back and said this was really good at helping with it. I don't know if it'll help, but its the last one on this page:

CQDNA.COM | CLONE QUEEN GENETICS | BEST QUALITY CLONES

LA Confidential

=] hope it helps a bit

11. ^ i also second LA Confidential. Ive had a few ozs of it in the past week and it is really good for my back and gets rid of my migraines

12. #12 bongboi, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    really good pain relief comes from CBD rich strains

CBD crew has alot of good strains but they might be a little heavy for daytime use

anything crossed with G13 will be good for daytime pain relief

13. I have chronic joint and spine pain. I blew out 3 disc and found that some white strain and purple strains work well. MK ultra, Pineapple Express, white widow, LSD are just a few of my favorites. Search seed banks and find strains with hight THC and Cbd. The Cbd will help with inflammation and the THC will make the pain disappear.