Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best strain for Pain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growerBabe, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Hi all
    G-girl here, I need help on identifying good pain reliving strains can anyone recommend a few
    Ex..... Orange Kush,purple blue,ak47,white widow.....etc.

[​IMG]

2. any indica dominate kush for sure

3. Definitely go with an indica for pain relief, sativas are a head high and wont give you as much of a body buzz as indicas. Indicas are typically used for pain relief because of the body stone they give.

As far as strains, you can try Black Domina, Afghani, G13, bubblegum, blueberry, northern lights, MK ultra, afghan kush. Those are some to get you started. If you're buying from a dispensary, ask the bud tender what the most potent indica is that they have for pain relief and they should be able to help you better.

4. Afghani, Romulan, Purple Kush, Corleone Kush, LA Confidential and Flo are all great Indicas for pain relief.

5. I get mmj for chronic pain and the strains I've found that work great for pain is Sensi Star, Neville's G13 and og kush or pretty much any cross with it

6. Excellent
    Sounds great
    Thank you

7. Honestly, strains barely matter. Just get a good dank indica and you'll be fine.

8. Aurora indica. Hands down for medical pain relief. Even better as a hash or oil

9. Get O.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Had good luck with purple og kush, dumpster, purple mr nice guy, alaskan thunder fu*k, white rhino off the top of my head.

Aurora indica we grew for a while but results were 50/50...some patients said it helped their pain..some said not as well as other strains we offer.
    White rhino has been a huge help for our MS patients, they get some movement and control back that they haven't had in years as well as the pain reliving benefits.

Good luck in your search!

SignSmoker