Best strain for outdoor growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Volumecontrol, Feb 4, 2007.

1. I am planning on growing for the first time this summer and I want to make sure I select a strain that can thrive in outdoor conditions.

I live in Northeast Ohio, which usually has decent summers (temps in the 70s and occassionally in the 80s and 90s). Which strain would be the best choice in this situation? Has anyone else had success with a particular strain in outdoor conditions?

2. It depends on when your summer ends for which plant you get. If the cold starts hitting around oct then you should grow an indica or if your weather holds out till november you can grow an outdoor sativa variety. I live in northern california and i get a temp around 70-80 in the summer, and by mid october most plants will rot if there not ready.

3. dominant indica; blueberry, bermise, northern lights, purple skunk, timewarp, nl#5 x haze, purple indica, i'm growing all of these strains this season and from past experiences are the best strains for thc % and hardiness outdoors