Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Strain for Making out? :D ^_^

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lolazoopa, Aug 22, 2017.

1. I'm in WA state. Me and my bf just discovered the medicine. Some strains make us anxious and paranoid. Some strains are good for watching movies.

Looking for a strain that will shut the mind down. No thoughts and we can just be in the moment and kiss. Suggestions please? Thanks _^

2. Jack and Coke

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

3. How old are you? You sound about 12 billy why would anyone smoke weed to make out? Smfh

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. #4 Dr. Natty Light, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    OP's post made me feel kind of uncomfortable and weird but these replies came through for me.

edit: Just when I thought I had escaped...

fuck.png

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gorilla Glue#4..best of both worlds, and you will be couch locked for a Loooong time..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Welp, that's enough GC for today. OP stay in school... and write in a diary or something. And don't get preggers

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. It is sad how unwelcoming blades are here at times. I wonder why I don't come back, then I see asshattery.

OP. Experiment with strains until you find the right spot. From what you are asking I would suggest Indica heavy strains.

The rest of you...grow the fuck up.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Agree, but GG#4 seems different to me..I hardly ever like a Sativa of a Sativa leaning strain..BUT!!
    I wish they were not clone only or I would grow some..I do have some GW#4 cooking though..;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Being serious Why would you ask for strain that helps you make out though? Imagine going into a dispensary and saying that the budtender would laugh you out the shop..

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. I would like to plea "not guilty" to said accusations of asshattery.

I'm not regular enough anymore to deserve such a harsh branding.

• Like Like x 3
  11. that's probably why OP asked here instead

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Awesome. I will give this a try. I found a local place with GG :D

• Like Like x 2
  13. I still have a screenshot of that old post....

Not suprised your in here.

14. I'd suggest Blueberry or some cross of it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. o so scary

16. Oh yeah..Blueberry..growing a BC Early BB now..:)
    VERY good strain too!!;)

8-16-17 closet.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Purple Kush will arouse the horniness in you. Trust.

The violet spectrum of light is lover's setting and the plant will let you know ;)