Best strain for enjoying sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by emt1581, Aug 25, 2018.

1. I've read that before. So that works for you? How do you get it in your system?...blend it into a shake, bake it into things, etc.? Just not sure what the taste is like and goes with.

Thanks

2. You can find it in tea, bagged or bulk or capsules, extract etc... about like you can CBD forms.. i like the taste myself but i like the taste of cannabis too.. i never disguise the taste of daminana in a shake or bake. lol
    It is mainly for those who lack sensitivity as the age it is common or those using an ED med which may give them a "diamond cutter" but reduce sensation so they go and go but can't pop.

It helps pop to pop so to speak.. also relaxing somewhat...

3. Personally, green crack, durban, blue dream, Mt Hood magic, and girl scout cookies...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well I can attest to the fact that my newly cured sex bud (c99 variant) is 100% effective when it comes to sex!

Tonight I loaded up my Airizer Air II for my wife with sex bud. Then we watched tv for a bit. Within the hour my wife was aroused and the orgasms that followed definitely sounded and felt more intense. She agreed and said the weed was amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hint hint...have her try weed lube ;) you'll thank me later. Especially if she liked smoking...

6. I actually ran that by a few doctors after reading about it. They all agreed, in terms of a full body high, the vagina the best place to ingest it.

7. An indica is the way I go look into strains that heighten sense’s. I use gods gift or blueberry most nights. Nuthin beats blue skittles though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's the thing it's like a body high but only for your V. Makes things super intense.

9. I find a good indica leaves me feelin a all around euphoric body high

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk