Best strain for enjoying sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by emt1581, Aug 25, 2018.

1. What strain do you prefer to enjoy sex? Maybe it makes the sensations amazing. Maybe it makes you more kinky. Maybe it's just an awesome addition to the overall experience. Whatever it is, please share!

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. i've found them all good for that myself, it's "hard" to compare the "strains"... lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Not sure about this, lol. You should definitely stay with sativa and/or sativa dominate strains though. Any sort of couch lock high would probably be counterproductive.

4. Found this a little too late.....go to :2:40....

Does Cinderella mean C99? If so, I did order one of those seeds tonight.

5. Purple Kush

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've grown that, it's just marketing like everything else. Whatever strain gets people comfortable, lowers inhibitions, and as long as they like the other person enough...it'll probably work.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Umm... all of them for me :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1
  8. It won't be this grow cycle but maybe next time I'll grow it and see what it's like.

9. Vaginal Crevice OG

10. Link or BS.

11. I have some good news for you. All of them. If you are extremely tired and didn't get a lot of sleep, I would probably stay away from the indica's. Outside of that, there are no specific strains. Sativa's, Hybrids, Indica's will all absolutely do the trick.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I grew it outdoors a couple of years ago. It got around 12’ tall and 9’ wide. Mine was super grapefruity then more tropical fruit when I squeezed the buds. I wasn’t a big fan of the grapefruit flavor. Otherwise was a vigerous plant that held up well against mold.

13. Depends.
    If in the mood for slow and romantic, then indica. But if in the mood for wild, then a sativa for sure.

14. I'm noticing that my blueberry (indica) consistently mellows me out to the point I fall asleep. I'm germinating C99 now so hopefully that yields a different reaction.

15. I loved the C99 I grew from Female Seeds Co. Super tropical flavors, like pineapple/mango. Next to their Blueberry Chessecake it's the tastiest I've ever grown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Even better news for you... as wide as human genetics vary person to person, so do the living organisms of cannabis!

You will find your endocannabinoid receptor system react differently to the myriad genetics from an array of widely contrasted flowers under the sun. IN GENERAL, I have found flowers fall under the ultraviolet spectrum of light in the same ROYGBIV existence as everything else. Violet range tends to give off horny vibes a bit more than others in my experience.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes sex is best when awake i've found... few times i was awakened with a GF giving me a BJ but must have missed at least a few strokes... couldn't enjoy it in deep sleep after smoking dank indica...

Also a legal herb everywhere but native of Mexico you can find at most markets or health food stores to ramp up "sensitivity" is DAMIANA... i always try to make sure some of that is in the system.. no high but way more sensitivity for those of us who are opposite of "P.E."... more like "D.E."