Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best strain for creativity but also low anxiety?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chimera Prod, Apr 5, 2016.

1. I'm a 3d artist and game dev using unreal 4, been doing this stuff for many years now.
    Just wondering what strains you guys think would empower me to be more creative and productive in this field? I know weed making you more creative is a controversial topic, but there has got to be some strains that just make you focused, lower anxiety, and promote creative thought more than others, no? If so, which ones?

2. Anything sativa dominant lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. There is no magical Creativity Weed.

Some folks who repress their creativity report that weed helps them not to. Their is no weed or magic pill that makes someone more creative than they are capable of being already. It just lets them use their own inherent creativity better.

You can hit Leafly and other sites, and find strains that apparently help with creativity. Surprise! Almost all of them have that listed as an effect. Weed just removes a lot of our own inner editor. Strong sativas with a head high tend to be better at that than indicas which provide more of a body high.

None of this is trying to discourage you on your journey. I'm pointing out that you are going to have to experiment a bit and see what (if any thing) works for you. Personally, I find weed does nothing useful for my creativity. But the experimentation continues unabated.

4. Green crack and XJ-13 are my favourites for creativity and productivity. Sativa dominant strains with just enough indica will be energetic, creative and focused yet not anxious as a full blown sativa.

I'm really digging this ounce of XJ-13 I got last week. It's been a good strain to use while drafting.

5. I agree with the Sativa dominant thing. I'm toking on some good old Blue Dream and it's helping with my anxiety, of course, it always does. I find my mind starts turning more and I do get more creative and motivated with it. Recon is #1, Blue Dream #2, Blue Champagne, Silver Haze, all of those sativas will do you good.

6. Go for some Haze strains. Something sativa dominant but with some indica

7. I'm a writer and "Blueberry" works wonders for creativity and focus.

I wanted to go to Full Sail for game development so bad. Make us proud!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. What about for concentrating and doing tedious tasks?