Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best strain for anxiety?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by toker42025, Aug 18, 2011.

1. i get rlly bad anxiety attacks idk why, they just happen what is a good strain for it?

2. try a good indica.. like an OG of any kind... sativas may just worsen the anxiety.

3. I second the first post. A heavy OG really works wonders for my anxiety.

4. what about strawberry cough ik its a sativa but my friend smoked sum said it as the most relaxed and euphoric hes ever felt while high

5. Actually a lot of sativa strains are great for anxiety. Indica is more of a body high, and sativa is more head high and can be great for mood disorders. You just want to stay away from the racy ones like green crack that can induce paranoia.

I'd recommend Blue Dreams or Sour Diesel. Both have a really relaxing happy high, but don't make you all burnt out. The indica strains can be good for relaxing you too, but are more likely to make you sleepy and hungry as side effects.

6. thanks a lot man, would u say medicalseeds on the attitude has a good version of sour diesel? is there another seedbank with a better version?

7. I'm sorry, I can't answer that. I work with clones mostly. But I think there was a thread about where to get legit Sour D seeds if you wanted to search for it. Good luck.