Best strain ever? Ms Universe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JustAnotherHead, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Please tell me someone here has grown out this strain....

Screw it, ordering 10 beans tomorrow.

Ms.Universe Dynasty seeds

This sounds like my ultimate dream strain from the description....

Lineage: Dess*Tar x Space Queen F3

Parental Information
    Our Dess*tar (Starship x Kail Mist) Mother used for this cross is a very unique sativa dominant plant with an indica structure..... The Dess*tar is extremely stable and has high resistance to disease and pests.. She also has such a high THC content that it will leave a resinous film in your mouth upon exhale... her scents and flavors range from hash oil, caramel, pineapple and haze... This plant can be considered a mild psychedelic..

The male Space Queen F3's sweetness makes the perfect complimentary partner to the Dess*star's overbearing potency.... This male has a nice branchy structure that does not stretch as much as the SQ F2 Male used in previous crosses..

The Dess*tar is dominant in the Ms.Universe..

Sativa Dominant

Bloom Length:
    9-10weeks,..

Phenotypes;
    All phenos are extremely greasy and resinous... There are also many shades of color that will show up in the gene pool..

***Very High Potency on this strain.

Pheno #1 (40%) xmas tree structure, smells and flavors or pineapple/hashy caramel/haze with hints of berry. 9 week bloom, PM resistant, and tight inter-nodal spacing. 1x stretch..

Pheno #2 (30%) by far the sweetest pheno, she expresses more cherry/berry than the others. slightly more indica with this pheno, but still sativa dom.. 1.5x stretch

Pheno #3 (10%) has the most stretch and longest bloom time.. Although she is more rare, I have grown her and love her! She grows foxtails/dreadlocks towards mid/late bloom... Expect smells and flavors ranging from cherry/pineapple/haze/vanilla.. 2x stretch

Pheno #4 (20%) identical to Pheno #1 in every way, but has mostly a hazy smell.. Very good pheno for stealth grows.

2. looks and sounds delicious, might have to grow some of this in the future