Best strain and why?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by INTP, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Hey everyone i'm about to start a grow and cannot decide what seeds to grow and where to get them.

I tried herbies headshop a while ago and never got the package even though i chose the stealth shipping option.(was fully refunded)

Im planning on growing 2 plants under a 900w LED using the SCRoG method soil medium and i would like to grow a Sativa dominant and an Indica dominant strain at the same time.

So here i am asking you what you think the best Sativa/Indica strain is and why based on the Growing, Yield, Potency, High.

Thank you for your time :hello:

2. Female seeds C-99 for fast flowering very potent pychedelic high.
    Serious Seeds white russian for couch lock.
    Nirvana Seeds Papaya for narcotic effect, lots of pheno's though.

3. Thanks for the input ill check them out!

4. 2 plants 900W? Are you trying to grow a tree?

5. You can't have too much light! I've looked into training and ScroGing quite a bit and think ill be able to keep them under control with that much light.

6. check out grapefruit from femaleseeds. Wonderful plant.

7. Hey Skunk :) Growing Female Seeds' C-99 right now (3 weeks into flower) so great to hear your recommend it. Did you get more than one phenotype, and if so, what where they like? I have one very spindly, stretchy, sativa with very few very skinny leaves.....the plant looks like the pot equivalent of an upside down willow tree, haha. The other two are stockier, and grow more like indicas yet still show sativa traits like skinny, lighter coloured leaves. Any info would be great :)

8. [quote name='"Shiva Blaster"']

Hey Skunk :) Growing Female Seeds' C-99 right now (3 weeks into flower) so great to hear your recommend it. Did you get more than one phenotype, and if so, what where they like? I have one very spindly, stretchy, sativa with very few very skinny leaves.....the plant looks like the pot equivalent of an upside down willow tree, haha. The other two are stockier, and grow more like indicas yet still show sativa traits like skinny, lighter coloured leaves. Any info would be great :)[/quote]

I'd also like some info on c99 :)

9. I would do nebula for my sativa and kosher kush for my indica..2 of my favs

10. Hey guys thanks for the replies! I have seen c99 and it looks sweet!

I have changed my mind though! I'm now planning on growing 1 strain at a time probably 3-4 plants every grow.

I definitely want a sativa but just can't seem to decide on the perfect sativa, THC bomb Thc looks really great I'm thinking of getting that.

Can anyone else suggest what they think is the best sativa strain they know about, I'm looking for a pure sativa that has no CBD, I dislike the indica body stone I can't seem to go about my day when I smoke it. Something tastey and high yielding :D thanks everyone!

11. I've got female seeds Pura AK going and it grows very vigorously, loves being topped and trained, and is showing a good mixture of indica/sativa characteristics. about 2.5 x stretch in flowering. I think it would do an awesome scrog.
    No smoke report yet, but in a couple of weeks.....

12. C-99 has already been recommended and fits this description perfectly, why not go with that??? Fruity, sativa 'up' high. Thc bomb is not a sativa to my knowledge, so i dont think you will get what you are looking for there.

13. That's the Female Seeds dominent pheno them, I got a few and they all looked the same. One's a keeper, she was stretchy but strong enough to house lots of bud, leaning all over the place like a spider on it's back, I have cane's with T-bar endings that I sit the buds on and sounds stupid but it works. They were all easy to grow, about one fan leaf per nug cluster, so trimming is EASY! Lots of sparkley crystally THC and the smell is fine, sweet and sour and pineappley and not skunky. The high is the best. I loved it. Am growing more. Was very impressed with the Female Seed comepanies version of it, it's really spot on.

Know what else they have at the Female Seed Company that is killer? Tropical Ice, it's an dumb name on a kick ass version of a White Widow. The high is intensly between the eyes with some chill body added to it. Piney tasting. Very WW hybrid. Like headband in the pronounced tightness around the eye orbits, and the red streak that it leaves behind. Eyes like fire. It's a really good strain, I'm liking it. I will pursue more of this one too.

14. Im not sure how hard it is to grow, but Jack Herer. I've been getting it consistently at a high quality for about a year now and its a great sativa smoke. Very complete feeling where as some sativas I've tried are mostly spacey and like a time-trap.

15. [quote name='"Shiva Blaster"']

C-99 has already been recommended and fits this description perfectly, why not go with that??? Fruity, sativa 'up' high. Thc bomb is not a sativa to my knowledge, so i dont think you will get what you are looking for there.[/quote]

I think I will go with c99 but I'm still open to suggestions, yeah I thought I saw that thc bomb was sativa but when I just looked again it does say indica/sativa.

16. Some sites say thc bomb is 100% indica..ive grown it and it was the shit..almost a drunk like buzz

17. Ill check out jack herer as thanks for the input! Yeah that sucks about the thc bomb I was looking forward to it.

18. Be aware that different 'breeders' of seeds have some very varied abilities, and very varied practices...that being said, some fucking suck :)

I'd vote for anything from these:
    TGA
    Dutch Passion
    Cali Connection
    Female Seeds
    Serious Seeds
    Sensi Seeds
    DJShort Seeds
    De Sjamaan
    Mandala
    Mr Nice
    TH Seeds

These will at least give you reliable stock. They breed well, they do it conciensiously, and with a goal in mind of creating something good, not something 'fast buck'.

19. Thank you heaps for that ill check what they're all selling!

20. Beans I want to grow include

Females seeds c99, and iced grapefruit

GHS Ssuper Lemon haze

Sannies Killing fields

Kali mist