Best Store bought frozen pizza?

Discussion in 'General' started by Serapsis, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Whats you're opinion of the best?

I haven't been to adventurous, sticking with Red Baron supremes and sometimes a DiGiorno although I don't like their sauce and crust

2. digiorno man

3. I think digiourno's always have that same aftertaste, no matter what the toppings, gets old.
    I like tombstone with more fresh cheese sprinkled over it, but those get old too.
    I have also tried, californian, Red Baron, Freschetta, Tony's, ...Hell ive tried them all, and no longer buy them.

4. Took the words outta my mouth. Digiorno than Red Baron.. sometimes tombstone if I'm in the mood.

5. For frozen pizzas I'll usually buy Tony's or Tombstone because they're cheap but pretty good too. But nothing, NOTHING, can compare to Papa Murphy's Chicken Garlic pizza or Pizza Hut Supreme pizza with the pan crust.

6. Pepperonni Lovers Pizza Hut Pan Pizza

I know its not frozen, but its SOOOOOOOO worth the call and the 35 minute wait.

Oh man, and with some ranch too!

Best. Munchies. Ever.

7. California Pizza Kitches BBQ chicken > the world, do you guys get CPK or is that an east coast thing? (ironic because of the name haha)

8. Petes Pizza in Maple Plain Minnesota has THE BEST BBQ Chicken pizza ever created. If anyone in minnesota is near there you should try it, by far the best high food in my opinion. Than again I'll eat anything. But seriously our BBQ chicken kicks the crap outta everything else I've tried.

9. CPK Sisciliano.

10. I think they have the frozen pizzas, but not the actual restaurant. CPK is the SHIT.

11. I got CPK in Dallas. Its good, especialy the BBQ Chicken one. But Tombstone any day of the week.

12. The CPK pizza's are pretty great. My sister's boy friend works at one and I used to get free pizza from them a couple times a week, then they moved. The frozen ones turn out pretty damn good. I think that stoned the frozen ones taste just as good as the real ones taste sober. If that makes any sense...

Although, I only buy the store brand or those tony's party pizza's because I'd rather spend my money on weed and food, than just some food.

13. jacks 5 for $10

14. Right now I'm eating a Safeway Signature frozen pizza. Pretty good.

15. You eat store brand? Ewwwwww

16. ^--- Marsh brand pizza (the grocery store i work for) actually has superior pizza to many of the brands available.

1. Tombstone
    2. Tombstone Garlic
    3. Marsh Signature pizzas

tombstone's sauce is great, the crust it best when you cook 10-15 minute on foil and 5 off

17. It makes me sad to see that no one has put...

HOME RUN INN PIZZA.

Best fucking pizza ever. It's from Chicago and I've been in Florida for three years, only finding it here about three months ago.

18. Red Baron or CPK for me probably.

19. Goddamn I'm hungry now..

20. DAMNIT! i wanted to put that .... but couldn't remember the name... that IS the best, it's the most expensive non "gourmet" pizza we sell though occasionally we have them on sale, or the "personal pan" ones