BEST STONER THOUGHT WHILE BAKED?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheVannManJam, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Pizza is portable lasagna

2. "I wonder how long I could grow a plant in a pot full of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?"

3. So me and my girlfriend were really stoned one night and we were listening to some weird music by a band called Detroit Grand Pubahs. We said that nobody could listen to this sober, only perception altering drugs would make it enjoyable. We started doing the strangest and most un cool dancing imaginable. I said that I bet there was a club in London right now where everybody is dancing like us to music like this, and it's a really exclusive club. You can only get in if you buy a special pencils and show it to the bouncers. They lead you down a dark corridor, through a door and you enter a massive room where everybody is dancing. Waiters go round with trays offering brownies, carrot cake, Cream eggs and hot chocolate..

We also concluded that we would be made owners of the club because somehow, word had got to London that two people in a town called Chippenham were doing the same dance to the same music as the club. But we were doing it first so we were made owners by the rules of stupid cool law..

It was basically us having a go at the fashion world and taking the mickey out of how far people go to be cool.

4. I was wondering why I even smoke weed. So I remembered when I first did. Then I thought how I ended up there. After doing so for an hour or two I realized I can find out how the universe was created just by questioning everything. After thousands of questions I arrived at the last question. How was the universe created? I was fucking disappointed and had the feeling I wasted my time when I realized it was bullshit.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Sad thing is, i always forget these amazing visions I get when I breach the enlightened stage of being super stoned.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I remember the first time I got stoned. My BF had left a bag in my car, we called it the lemon, because it was yellow on the outside and had all green interior. (the car) But anyway, me and my cousin was riding around and found it, in the glove box. Well, I could not really roll but somehow I got one rolled. As we drove, she drove, I rolled, I remember looking out of the front windshield and saying "How did it get so dark, so quick, so sudden, so fast? It came out so fast, right there and then I knew why my BF smoked that stuff and that is all she wrote. I have never forgot that, I can even see myself and her in the car til this day soooooooooooooooooooooo many years later. What a wakening moment. And I shake my head every time that I remember, just pass it by. I was into purple mico-dots. Does anyone remember them and Lemon 714-----Ludes. Oooohhhhh I loved those but they were ending as my journey into world started. I wish I had one of those now.

7. What if grass and trees are just giant forms of algae

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. What if we called trees toilets and toilets trees, aww shit hunny the fucking toilet is leaning in the front yard, gotta have to chop the son of a bitch down after I use the tree

• Like Like x 2
  9. Im not playing with your face, i am your face

• Like Like x 1
  10. Crazy train isn't by Black Sababth

• Like Like x 2
  11. Why do our lips touch when we say the word " separate " ? & why do our lips separate when we say the word " touch " ?

• Like Like x 5
  12. Mind blown

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. it was more of a theory that anthills are actually apartment complexes for ants.

14. What the hell!!!!

15. the world stops for me when i toke i just look at everything differently in a weird positive way

16. I had a weird intense thinking session when high I thought of my self as a universe and that everyone else was a universe and we are mindlessly traveling until we die

17. this shit is the shit i think about man .. kudos to you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. are you God ... lmfao

19. yesss 100 times yes