Best stoner sport

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by smokewithwill, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Boxing...don't feel a thing, I find it quite amusing watching their face as they punch lol. Or biking in cool places like a wood or something, ill do anything when I'm high.

2. #82 burned one, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
    One of my friends and I used to smoke and go play/watch pick up games. Hilarity always ensues. Especially when that one goofy ass dude pulls off a crazy shot and everyone freaks the fuck out lol. Some good memories from that for sure.

Edit: and I also always think "KOBE!" when I swish a jumper or some shit lol

3. I LOVE fishing to death, but just thinking about fishing while stoned would be boring as shit!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Mountain bike down hilling. Or road bike down hilling. The rush is out of this world!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. BJJ is very relaxing high or not.. It may seem like a very "anxious" sport because of the intensity that can potentially be there, but once you become comfortable rolling shit just flows.. I think getting stoned before BJJ is great if you plan to roll only but if you actually plan on being taught techniques and drilling you may want to stay sober..What I mean is that it really stimulates creativity and if you're drilling something you don't really want to be reinventing the technique you just want to drill that shit as close to perfect as possible.

I need to start training again :( (fuck back problems!)

I still have yet to try surfing but I really want to!

6. snowboarding. shit feels like your flying when your stoned lol, skating with some buddies is sick too.

7. Skiing or soccer haha I feel like messi

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. haha I started going frisbee golfing last yr..it is kinda a stonery thing to do huh :laughing:

9. Roller Derby!

10. Golf, Darts, Snooker... Ultimate smoking sports

11. Basketball. There's something about being stoned that makes it easier to get into a rhythm. Or suck ass in spectacular fashion.

12. Crew, basketball, hackysack, fishing, BMX

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I'd have to say Basketball. If its an Indica stone it will take awhile .

Half Court. My friend had alot of energy and wanted to play Full Court LOL. We had to take so much brakes, So we stuck to Half court.
    A game with a friend Up to 5 or Ten , 15 Once in awhile.

Basketball is so awesome When you male a basket and more rewarding. Your so focused on each possession.

For me I get wayy more creative with my shots it feels more Natural and in the moment(obv)

Especially If you make a long 2, 3 Pointer or a difficult shot.

Finally that Great Feeling you have when your Unstoppable and just keep making consecutive shots.I Always scream if that happens "LETS GOOOO" lol

An Epic Game is one where Both Players are Unstoppable (back and Forth).

Winning or Losing doesn't matter if its a good game.

It's Hilarious when you miss easy layups the other person just starts laughing(Wide Open layup)

14. Dude that's kinda my play style if I'm going to the rim for a contested layup. .

My other friend I played always went " how the fuck did that shit go in" he was taller than me I would always go for layups. Hillarious when he doesn't block me hahaha.

15. #95 TEPITOKUSH, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    I love grabbing my skateboard and stroll around the city high with no destination or objective. Every single spot is pure fun. Its true freedom.

(Google: Mark Gonzalez - Video Days to see what I mean)

• Like Like x 1
    Dude I just watched that video while wake and baking and holy sh*t this is some freestyle skateboarding. Absolutely incredible.

But yeah, any kind of riding, skateboarding, longboarding while high is just really fun, so smooth and keeps me focused at the same time.

17. I vote for surfing, snowboarding, downhill mtn biking, fishing, and darts.

18. *toke*

https://vimeo.com/8872939

19. Basketball, long boarding, ping pong, and best of all handball (American) you can play just as good with a doobie in your hand.

20. Australian rules football

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum