Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best stoner sandwich?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CosmicColossus, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Whats the best sandwich to make when stoned/munching out.
    Need idea's for tonight.

2. Every sandwich is a stoner sandwich. In fact, anything edible is good for a stoner.

3. Fucking peanut butter all the way.

4. Turkey Club or your good ol' BLT.
    I mainly just go to the Diner for a Turkey Club though haha.
    Everything else is kinda ehh to me.

5. how about.. 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter jam and maple syrup?

6. I've made so much fucked up shit.. i remember once I took a chicken burger, a beef burger, some turkey breast, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, onions, hotpeppers, and tomatoes, put it between two pieces of bread and called it a sandwhich.

7. Sounds awesome! without the hot peppers.:)

8. truer words have not been spoken :D

9. Hahah stoners usually like what is easy and fast to make.

10. How about a nice Grilled Ham and cheese Sandwich.

Some ham and melted cheese, on some nice toasted bread.

Or you could just toast two pieces of bread, throw on some ham/turkey/salami/Cheese/mustard, and heat it up in he microwave and BOOM!

Good sandwich in about 5 minutes :hello:

11. i like to get this really expensive bread from my grcery store its like honey wheat flavor but it has all sorts of little graind snd shit i nthe bread it makes the texture a lot better..

and i only use deli meats and cheeses, regular mayo and mustard, maybe a bit of hotsauce...

some lettuce and a slice of tomato YUM

12. Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce.

13. try bacon grilled cheese, its so amazing :D

14. Anything from subway

15. peanut butter. honey. and bananas.

thank me later

16. take any club sandwich, add frenchfries to the middle. boom.

17. MMM sounds good Ill throw that on with some ham/cheese sounds like a good combo :D

18. Cuban sandwich

19. Hands down chicken bacon ranch! :hello: