Best stoner recipe creation thread!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by flapflip, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Bacon wrapped hot dogs bitches =p

2. ^^^^^

Attached Files:

3. i take two slices of bread, bite a hole in the middle of both, throw it on a pan and crack an egg in each one of the holes. cook it, flip it once, the middle should be watery but closed because it got cooked to keep the liquid in. put em on top of eachother with some ketchup in between, minimal clean up and a tasty snack :)

4. Cook barbecue steak in oven
    fry 2 eggs in pan, make sure yolk is nice and pink
    put one ylegg on slice of bread, add salt n pepper
    repeat with steak and other egg
    yum, also filled with protein, I ussualy smoke a bowl and eat that before htting the gym aha

5. haa yall gotta try dis
    ma homies creation
    he calls it candy bacon or candied bacon idk
    put bacon on pan
    sprinkle brown sugar all over bacon
    cook in oven
    watch carefully

6. #66 flapflip, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The brown sugar carmelizes?

7. Make some Ramen Noodles. During the process of boiling them, when they are almost done crack an egg into them. Mix them up also. Finish it off with hotsauce. So good. :yummy:

8. I make PB&J with waffles, good shit.

9. scrambled eggs- 2 eggs, prepare with salt and pepper, add crfeam whilst cooking, then whislt thats cooking, get some bread in the toaster, butter each side so the butter melts (mmm...) add ketchup on both sides, then with the scrambled eggs cook with cheese. shitloads of cheddar cheese. add eggds to bread so it makes a sandwhich, o my fucking god. you have to try it. it really is mindblowin, high.

cheddar cheese + scrambled eggs + butter + ketchup + toast = yummy sandwhich!

10. [quote name='"AJ4217"']scrambled eggs- 2 eggs, prepare with salt and pepper, add crfeam whilst cooking, then whislt thats cooking, get some bread in the toaster, butter each side so the butter melts (mmm...) add ketchup on both sides, then with the scrambled eggs cook with cheese. shitloads of cheddar cheese. add eggds to bread so it makes a sandwhich, o my fucking god. you have to try it. it really is mindblowin, high.

cheddar cheese + scrambled eggs + butter + ketchup + toast = yummy sandwhich![/quote]

Pics. Please.

11. [quote name='"flapflip"']

Pics. Please.[/quote]

What for dude? :D

12. This is really unhealthy and not something you can eat just whenever you're high, but more like the fewer and farther between the better. lol It's like a cholesterol gut-bomb.

Ingredients for one:
    • Two eggs (One if you're a light eater.)
    • Mayo (Preferably light.)
    • Handful of shredded cheese (Preferably low fat/sodium.)
    • 2 slices of bread (Preferably healthy and nutritious. My favorite kind of bread is 5 seed, so I usually do alright here, though white is OK if you insist.)
    • A spoon of butter (Preferably low fat/sodium or margarine.)
    • Pepper (No salt! There's enough in the cheese.)
    • Cooking utensils: Small frying pan (NONSTICK IS ESSENTIAL!!!), spatula, butter knife, and a towel.

1. Get out all of the ingredients, put your frying pan on the burner that fits it best and set the heat so the eggs will cook fast, but not burn (medium-high heat, about a 7 on my stove, but the numbers vary a lot from stove to stove, so just think a little warmer than you would normally cook your eggs.
    2. Take a spoonful of butter and put it in your pan making sure it's enough to keep the eggs from sticking at all.
    3. After the butter's melted, crack the two eggs into the pan and break the yolk with your index finger.
    4. Wash your hands and dry them with a towel. (My pepper is one of those twisty kinds and it's hard to twist if your hands are wet, so the towel isn't too essential, but recommended.) lol
    5. Pepper the eggs to taste, then add a little more. If you don't like pepper, just add a little. (The trick is to add just a little more than you normally would as this helps bring out some of the flavours in the cheese.)
    6. Once the eggs are cooked almost through, but the cheese on top being generous and sure to cover the eggs well and evenly.
    7. Allow the cheese to melt a little so it's adhered to the eggs, but in the meantime, put mayo on your bread.
    8. Flip the eggs so the cheese is directly on the frying pan surface and allow to cook another 2-3 minutes. You can lift it up and make sure the cheese is crisping up a bit.
    9. Then put your eggs in your bread and enjoy your sandwich!

IMHO, cooking the cheese this way tastes a lot better than just melted cheese. lol