Best stoner recipe creation thread!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by flapflip, Aug 8, 2011.

1. if im feelin lazy or stoned ill take 1/4 cup cola, 1/4 cup ketchup, mix it, use it for sauce for chicken breast. its soooooooooo good

2. take a small pot of water with a little bit of white vinegar in it.
    get the water and shit hot, NOT boiling, absolutley no bubbles(youll find out why)
    then take an egg and crack it into something that you can slowly pour it out off
    something with a pour lip on it preferably. proceed to pour it into the almost boiling but not water.
    let it cook untill you know, how ever long you want it cooked. but kinda keep your eye on the egg in the pot, dont let it fuck up, or crack the yollk. keep it whole, you guys know.
    well after your done get a spoon and fish the damn thing out and maybe dry it a little bit by setting the spoon with the egg on it on some napkins or something for a sec
    salt n pepper, enjoy.
    poached eggs.

its better for you cause theres no fat involved in cooking it. just water and vinegar.

3. #43 flapflip, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Use marmalade o.o

4. Bumpp! O.O

5. Im tellin ya guys this man knows his French Toast, Texas Toast is the way to go you can buy the buttered one frozen delicious :smoke:The only thing I would add is real vermont maple syrup.

Oh and I am so making bacon meatball nachos.

6. #46 flapflip, Aug 9, 2011
    Post the recipe... now! :D

7. #47 shamwowgal, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    You want me to make real Vermont Maple Syrup saw what ya did there.^^^

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7jqBnlK03s&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

8. #48 flapflip, Aug 9, 2011
  9. I make a mean easy mac.

10. Mother fucking beignets. Those mother fuckers come any where near me when I'm hunggy and they are done for.

11. The bacon thing was created by someone else I thing it is the first page of this thread.

i am eating a hershey bar and a slim jim right now, they actually taste good tpgether.

12. Honestly though I never cook, I always get stoned and say "Im gonna make something from scratch tonight" so I go to Walmart and end up buying 3 bags of beef jerkey and forgetting why I even came to Walmart.

13. #53 flapflip, Aug 9, 2011
    I do that shit all the time haha. Except I buy the peppered kind, oh, and squirt soda :smoke: And to the wonderful gal above your post, thanks =)

14. that is gal to you ...shamwowgal..and your welcom:D

15. #55 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    Pardon me :smoke: edited ;)

16. Sorry for the double post, but I just made mac 'n cheese with cut up cooked hotlink and wing sauce =)

17. #57 TonyCartman, Aug 10, 2011
    Nice one mate, will try it someday ;)

18. #58 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    I made something similar once

19. I make a bomb ass meatball pasta,

What separates it is..

I throw an egg, a lil milk, chopped up veggies and stuffing mix (or bread crumbs) into the ground beef before I shape the meatballs n fry/bake em.

deliciouse and noone has been able to find out my secrete indridients , although I did not invent this recipe

20. #60 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    I just found out :cool: