Best stoner recipe creation thread!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by flapflip, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Stoner Creme Brulee

2. Alright, so I just made an guacamole, grilled onion, buffalo sauce, and hot link hot dog thing and it was orgasmic =)

3. Lays original chips with Chili.
    :)mmmmm

4. #24 flapflip, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love that fritolay bean dip shit <33 I also make amazingful homemade chili+cornbread

5. Felt like a straight up chef making this. Took me forever to make.

[​IMG]

6. i once made a 7 layer pbj

7. #28 flapflip, Aug 9, 2011
    You sir, are a god :cool:

8. 6 romatomatoes
    About 3-4 limes depending on how juicy they are
    About 2 cloves of garlic
    A half bunch of cilantro
    You can put in jalapeños if you want, I don't but my grandpa does
    One onion
    Salt pepper

All you gotta do is cut the tomatoes into quarters then you have to take the seeds out of the tomatoe slices or it makes the salsa juicy

Dice the onion

Chop the garlic small

Chop the cilantro small but take out the stems

If you do jalapeños cut them up and take out the seeds

Now put that in a bowl then into a food processor, put in salt pepper and lime juice.

Now turn on the food processor on pulse for just a few seconds and when it's all smooth your good to go.

French toast recipe:

You need: about 3 eggs or more if you want more toast if your just one person I'd say 2-3
    A cap full of vanilla extract
    Milk
    Cinnamon
    And texas toast, obviously you can use other bread but I like this the best.

Crack the eggs into a bowl add a splash of milk, a cap full of vanilla mix until it's smooth.

Dip bread in the eggs 3 seconds on each side

Then put that onto a pan just until it's golden brown on each side then when it's done put cinnamon on the top and bottom.

I hope you guys like this food.

9. OH i forgot top ramen omelette's, they are so fucking awesome.
    Anyone want the recipe?

10. #31 flapflip, Aug 9, 2011
    Yea, ill give it a go

11. me and my good friend make the craziest shit.... we were so baked and we had a shittonn of bacon, at least 2kg (about 5lbs) so we decided to make shit.... bacon and cheese nachoes, oven baked bacon... some other things i dont remember. then later we were chillin at my place and made meat ball and cheese nachoes, it was like heaven.... :yummy:

12. It's actually really good.

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

13. So first I grilled a chicken breast with BBQ sauce. Then I made two Jalapeno bacon grilled cheese sandwiches and put the chicken in between the two sandwiches. It was so very good. :p

14. recipe delivered. also make sure to add cheese (screw the directions, it's delicious).

Attached Files:

15. Mini-Pizza in 5min

Got high yesterday evening but was too lazy to go to the shops so decided to make something out of what was available in the fridge.. :)

1. Tortilla wrap..put it on the plate.
    2. Spread Salsa all over it
    3. Cut one of those Frankfurter sausages into pieces and spread it across the tortilla.
    4. Put a few jalapeños
    5. Few black olives
    6. Cheese on top
    7. Spices (I used dried Oregano and crushed chillies)

Microwave this Mini-Pizza 1- 1.30min

Tastes really good, but ull need a good few to make u full :D

Ingredients may vary whatever u have in the fridge basically (tortilla wrap being the main ingredient)

Hope ull like this recipe fellow stoners :smoke:

16. i get peanut butter and put it on cereal?? hahah
    i also will pour salsa in my ribs

17. I just made a candied bacon, egg, and cheese bagel. That shit was delicious!

18. you people should learn how to cook poached eggs. its sooooo much better than pan frying it. it tastes better AND is better for you. holy shit!

19. #40 TonyCartman, Aug 9, 2011
    Teach us dude!;)