best stoner pet

Discussion in 'Pets' started by EPtoker4ever, Sep 21, 2012.

1. my vote goes to bearded dragons,there dope as fuck,just a tad expensive ,and can be a alot of maitnence.

2. [quote name='"tonster0161"']my vote goes to bearded dragons,there dope as fuck,just a tad expensive ,and can be a alot of maitnence.[/quote]

I was surprised how decent bearded dragons were they were happy to be handled and chilled, leopard ghekos are quality too

3. Pugs. No other. /thread

4. That Jelly fish thing seems down as hell but they are super expensive.

5. how good of a pet would a sloth be?

6. Miniature Schnauzers and stray cats. Best pets.

7. definatly chubby-fat cats. Theyre super laid back, they always wanna hang out with you, and since theyre pretty big, they dont run around making a big mess

8. #48 legalize_ganja, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
    Hands down best pet if you ask me is a snake. Seriously one of the lowest maintenance pets ever. Obviously you still need to do some shit to keep them in good health, but coming from a lazy ass like myself, trust me they are easy to care for.

I have a ball python right now, literally the only thing I have to do is feed it once a week if I feel like it. they can go much longer with out food, but regular feeding is recommended. And fill up the water dish. Pick up poop/ dry urine clumps once a week. (basically any time you feed they go to the bathroom one time) And take out an occasional shed skin.

All the rest of the work is done by a heat pad, a thermometer/hydrometer, and a thermostat which regulates the heat pad temp for ideal temps.

Most other reptiles are higher maintence just becuase they have to be fed daily, and either eat bugs you have to buy all the time, or fresh foods. and usually interacted with or else they will have a bad temperment.

The plus side for this snake is it eats frozen thawed mice. I buy a big bag of them at a time and throw them in the freezer. You got food for half a year or more easily. Frozen mice are also cheaper than live.

I also have a green iguana... pain in the ass compared to a snake. same goes for turtles and other things.

another good pet is fish for a college dorm but you cant interact with them.

9. [quote name='"nimblybimbly"']definatly chubby-fat cats. Theyre super laid back, they always wanna hang out with you, and since theyre pretty big, they dont run around making a big mess[/quote]

This. Obese cats are chill as hell

10. a sloth would be a cool stoner pet. even though you couldnt tell when he was high...

11. golden retriever pure breed. names stewie. he enjoys bud butter toast!
    [​IMG]

12. ^^^ that dog looks so blazed haha

I'd have to say a monkey would be the ultimate stoner pet

13. i saw this and i googled monkeys getting high. watch these lemurs trip balls, naturally of course. its from psycadellic milipedes hahaha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN46PjBbns0]Drunken Monkeys and smashed lemurs - YouTube[/ame]