best stoner pet

Discussion in 'Pets' started by EPtoker4ever, Sep 21, 2012.

1. i have 5 theyre so messy . :devious: but theyre chill

2. A buddy of mine has a parrot. It's so jokes when were baked. I'm looking at getting one. Although it isn't quite suitable for a dorm

3. Get a fuckin iguanna man! Haha shit would be so wicked.

4. haha that reminds me of my neighbor. They have this big fuckin tortoise, I was on my way to the lake, and i hear this rustling sound while I check my phone, I turn around and see this big fucker scratching at the wall.. haha I'll get pics of him sometime.

5. get a cockatoo and just talk to it all day. :smoking:

6. cats are the best! they chill with you while you smoke, one of my cats even loved to get in my face while i smoked

7. I'd probably get a cat, they're pretty indoorsy and domesticated.
    In the future, I eventually want to get some of these:
    [​IMG]
    Cherry Red Shrimp, in a tank with all live plants in it. That would be sweet to look at when baked.
    And they reproduce like crazy, so you could have a nice size colony in no time.

8. whatever requires the least amount of work i guess

9. Turtles are a pain to clean up after, that is for those of us who actually clean and filter the tanks water as it should be.

10. crayfish are pretty cool. They interact with you, too.

I have one I raised for bait, but it grew too big so it became a pet, after my big 5-year old broodstock female died. They will walk right up to you and grab your hand

11. Get a crested gecko! easiest and cheapest reptile!

12. sugar gliders are the beezkneez

13. [​IMG]

You can even take him to class...

14. get a cat for sure just don't try to grow a plant because it WILL eat it.

15. A Chameleon sounds fucking tight. I'm not saying you should get one cus they require extreme care. But just having one to chill with while your baked sounds so awesome. But it is NOT worth the expense of an animals life.

16. get a bearded dragon those things are dope

17. I have a prarie dog, Gambino. Hes fuckn awesome runs around and loves when i pet him. Also comes when i call him. Best stoner pet and i love him. If not a tortoise is pretty low maintenance and some stay small.

18. ^piebald and a crested gecko would work in a dorm room.Ball pythons,tarantula,scorpion,leopard or crested geckos.DONT get an iguana lol iguanas get fucking huge dude but they are funny when you're high and they try to slap you with their tails ha.But I took care of a friends beardy for awhile it was pretty boring but it definitely didn't seem high maintenance compared to some of my other animals! Anyways I would recommend a ball python they are in small burrows in the wild and they actually enjoy being in sterilite plastic tubs (with holes obviously) they feel more comfortable in plastic tubs that can fit anywhere pretty much.They're really versatile and nice.Plus if you get some heat tape and check the temperature until you have it at the right spot they will be happy with that and the humidity should stay about perfect from the water dish in his enclosure.I keep my snakes in tanks but when I bred my ball pythons I kept them in plastic tubs and they loved it.Actually I think most people that own more than 1 ball python usually keep them in tubs because of the convenience and because the snake a actually prefers it and it keeps their stress levels low.And you can never go wrong with a saltwater aquarium! I have one and it's by far the most difficult and annoying thing to keep running it's best but then again it's one of the most beautiful.Time and money are worth having a small chunk of the coral reef and reef fish in your living room :)