best stoner pet

Discussion in 'Pets' started by EPtoker4ever, Sep 21, 2012.

1. I'm going to be getting a dorm for college soon and I was wondering what is a small chill stoner pet that is fun to watch/play with and cool to smoke up?
    A
    -EPtoker

2. I would see if you could have animals in the dorm first otherwise you will get waxed with penalties.

Reptiles are dope.

3. [quote name='"KillerKush"']I would see if you could have animals in the dorm first otherwise you will get waxed with penalties.

Reptiles are dope.[/quote]

Yah I'll be sure to check. Worst comes to worst I don't think they can bitch about a jap fighting fish

Nut yeah like a gecco or iguana or something along those lines would be tough

4. Ima save a reptiles well being and say pet rock.

5. [quote name='"SmokingFish"']Ima save a reptiles well being and say pet rock.[/quote]

What you mean dude?

6. Reptiles require a good owner with money and time.

College kids have neither.

7. [quote name='"SmokingFish"']Reptiles require a good owner with money and time.

College kids have neither.[/quote]

IDE make time. I'm a pretty responsible person on top of that

8. Well if you're responsible that's good.

I've seen plenty of neglected pets in dorm rooms.

Makes me angry.

9. Red panda

10. [quote name='"SmokingFish"']Well if you're responsible that's good.

I've seen plenty of neglected pets in dorm rooms.

Makes me angry.[/quote]

Naw when I'm stoned my pets are like my beat fuckin friends I can chill with my dog for days if I'm baked

11. I have a bearded dragon, got him when he was 5 weeks old and now he's almost a year and hugeeee for his age. Def not a pet you can keep in a dorm and they are quite expensive. His vivarium set up right now cost me well over $400. Plus the $100 a month in crickets and veggies. I wouldnt trade him from the world tho..

12. Get a snake! Most are about as low maintenance as they come.

Ball Pythons, especially, are good choices. Very docile, they usually LIKE being handled, and they make good conversation pieces.

Plus you dont have to feed them every day.

it's a shame beardies are so high maintenance, they make REALLY good pets!

13. Get a bad ass fish tank.

14. Just got some betta fish and Jesus... every time I smoke I just watch them for what feels like hours lol

15. get a pied ball python it will cost you anywhere from $500 ^

Attached Files:

16. A jellyfish tank! Hands down i mean its a fucking jellyfish

17. get a cat. there easy to take care of and probably the chilliest animal so smoke with

18. Get a cat, I just rolled a joint and my cat keeps trying to get at it, think my cat was a stoner in a previous life

19. definitely turtles. Get a turtle tank

20. [quote name='"i blow smoke"']definitely turtles. Get a turtle tank[/quote]

yess§§ssssss