Best Stoner Movies

Discussion in 'General' started by MissSasha, May 16, 2007.

1. So, I just got a Blockbuster membership thing, and will be watching a lot of films and enjoying myself, my high, my food, and my movies in the coming weeks. Please add to this inadequate list of Stoner movies so we can all go watch it again should we want to :D

-Half Baked
    -Harold & Kumar
    -How High
    -Friday (maybe Next Friday--but that's stretching it)
    -Cheech and Chong (god, how many movies did they make and I can't even remember the title of one--tho I remember when they traveled across the border in a VAN MADE OF WEED. LMAO)
    -Zoolander (hey man, this is counts)
    -Soul Plane (omg, whack!)

Okay, can't think of anymore, tho I hope Broken Lizard makes that promising sequel to BeerFest. LOL

2. Grandma's Boy
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    Requiem for a Dream(Very intence)

3. Van Wilder, Animal House, Pink Floyds The Wall, Yellow Submarine, Mrs. Doubtfire, Rush Hour 1 and 2, most Adam Sandler comedies.....

4. rolling kansas is an amazing movie

5. Pink Panther strikes again haha:smoke:

6. Yeh man that movies not an easy watch.Especially the parts with the guys mum going crazy and the heroin addicts arm...euuuchh.

I'd say that Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back should be in there and also Puff,Puff,Pass.

7. Trainspotting, Blow, The Doors

8. ima had to add scarface thought its not really stoner its coke and a legend and babe in spanish is weak as a mothefucker when youre high

9. On a sativa high...there is NOTHING like "Requiem for a Dream"

NOTHING

10. talladega nights, old school, anchor man, happy gilmore, billy madison, anger management, 8 crazy nights... the list could go on forever ... im stoned tho..

11. Half Baked
    Puff, Puff, Pass
    Harold And Kumar
    All the Cheech & Chongs

12. Alice in Wonderland

13. American Dream
    Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy
    Idle Hands

14. Its not a Movie... but I am constantly watching my first season of Weeds

Grandma's Boy
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    Big Lebowski
    American Beauty
    Any Kottonmouth Kings DVDs
    Cheech and Chongs (OFC)
    Harold and Kumar
    Dazed and Confused
    Half Baked
    Dave Chapelle (TV Series)
    Beerfest
    Fear and Loathing Los Vegas
    Road Trip
    Reefer Madness (The Old or the new)
    Friday
    Bongwater
    Homegrown
    Rolling Kansas

Theres a Few.... :)

15. dazed and confused

Not a Movie but the Asian T.V Games show where they do the voice over i think on comedy central.

16. Detroit Rock City

17. I prefer Ninja Warrior on G4 over that.....

18. 5105, you're talking about MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge) and it's Spike.

Jackass 2. Not because they smoke weed (although they all probably do) but because it's probably the funniest movie I've ever seen and 10000x better while high. Especially the skit with the terrorist and the pubes.

Grandma's Boy. First time I saw it, I was sooooo blazed. Laughed my ass off at everything, but i wasn't really following the plot (not that it really has one) just the individual things were funny. Watched it the next day, didn't remember half the movie.

Super Troopers. I don't think anyone's said that. Hilarious. "I'm freakin' out man!" "you are freaking out..." "...man"

Garden State is an amazing coming down movie. Soooo mellow and the soundtrack is the best movie soundtrack ever (that is, movie that isn't based off of music like the wall or quadrophenia)

19. Yeah, Super Troopers is my number one choice.

20. me saying this is going to seem retarded... but the spongebob movie is so trippy. i had to watch it at this friends house and its great because the cartoons are drawn on a real background, and the difference between the cartoon and the real things makes an amazing visual. it was really awesome.