Best Stoner Movie?

Discussion in 'General' started by petrified, Jul 28, 2002.

?

What is the best movie from these when u r stoned?

1. Half Baked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dude Where's My Car

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Road Trip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. American Pie 1 or 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jay & Silent Bob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i just got to see up in smoke and it is prity good and for the other anser yah thay smoke alot in how highe peace holler back thakes

2. Pffff

I defo go forrrest Gump or Trainspotting on this one :p

grtz El_outsida

3. <center><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font color="#3399FF" size="5"> </font></font><font color="#0000FF"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1" color="#3399FF">
    </font></font></font>
    </font>
    </font><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font color="#FFFFFF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000">· Current Mood: [​IMG]</font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#FFFFFF"> <font color="#000000">· Post Message:</font></font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center"><font color="#000000"> <font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#CC0000">
    [​IMG] (</font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Best Movies To Watch While Under The Effects Of Marijuana<font color="#CC0000">): [​IMG]
    <font color="#003FC1" size="1">...in no specific order... (sorry for any repeats others have listed, but they are my fav's too!)</font>

</font><font color="#003FC1">Homegrown
    Half Baked
    How High
    The Stoned Age
    Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back
    Cheech & Chong's "Thing's Are Tough All Over"
    </font></font>
    </font><font color="#000000"><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#003FC1">Cheech & Chong's "Up In Smoke"
    </font><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#003FC1">Cheech & Chong's "Still Smokin'"
    </font><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#003FC1">Cheech & Chong's "Nice Dreams"
    </font><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#003FC1">Cheech & Chong's "Next Movie"
    Born In East L.A.</font></font>
    </font></b></font></font></b></font></b></font></font></b></font></b></font></b></font><font color="#003FC1">
    Far Out, Man
    Fast Times At Ridgemont High
    National Lampoon's: Animal House
    </font><font color="#000000"><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#003FC1">National Lampoon's: European Vacation
    </font><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000"><b><font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#003FC1">National Lampoon's: Christmas Vacation
    Wagons East</font></font>
    </font></b></font></font></b></font></b></font></font></b></font></b></font></b></font><font color="#003FC1"> </font></font></b></font></b></font></font></b></font></b></font></font></b></font></b></font></b></font><font color="#003FC1">
    Almost Heroes
    Stay Tuned
    Dirty Work
    Black Sheep
    Tommy Boy
    Billy Madison
    The Hudsucker Proxy
    Spaceballs
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit
    Little Nicky
    Weekend At Bernie's
    The Jerk
    Happy Gilmore
    Coming To America
    Weird Science
    The Wizard Of Oz
    Detroit Rock City
    Of Mice And Men
    Kingpin
    The Blues Brothers
    What About Bob
    Something About Mary
    Me, Myself, And Irene
    Clerks
    Uncle Buck
    Wayne's World
    Son-In-Law
    Clue
    The 'Burbs
    Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigalo
    Empire Records
    Groundhog Day
    Summer Rental
    Meet The Parents
    My Cousin Vinny
    The Great Outdoors
    Nothing But Trouble
    O' Brother Where Art Thou
    Planes, Trains And Automobiles
    Sandlot
    Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
    Ace Venture: When Nature Calls
    The Nightmare Before Christmas
    Saving Silverman
    Say It Isn't So
    Dumb And Dumber
    The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
    Killer Klowns From Outer Space
    Leprechaun
    Leprechaun 2
    Leprechaun 3
    Leprechaun 4: In Space
    Leprechaun(5) In The Hood
    Fled
    The Crow
    American Beauty
    Woodstock: The Director's Cut
    Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same
    Tales From The Crypt: Demon Knight
    Tales From The Crypt: Bordello Of Blood
    Stevie Ray Vaughan: Live In Austin Texas
    Stevie Ray Vaughan: Live At The El Mocabo
    Cabin Boy
    Caddyshack
    Canadian Bacon
    Captain Ron
    Chasing Amy
    Life
    Friday
    Nexy Friday
    Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood
    Dazed And Confused
    Tales From The Hood
    Joe Dirt
    Bongwater
    The Waterboy
    Boomerang
    Grumpy Old Men
    Grumpier Old Men
    Airheads
    As Good As It Gets
    Beetlejuice
    Bio-Dome
    Encino Man
    Pulp Fiction
    From Dusk 'Til Dawn
    Suicide Kings
    Fletch
    Fletch Lives</font></font></b></font></b></font></font></b></font></b></font></font></b></font></b></font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">

<font color="#CC0000">lksjfds;asdlkj;sg... This is what getting stoned does to you... I'm done trying to think of good movies... And now I have to go rent like 12 movies that I had forgotten about and not seen in years... </font><font color="#000000"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">[​IMG]</font></font><font color="#CC0000"> THANKS ALOT!!</font> [​IMG]
    </font></b></font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#FFFFFF"> </font>
    </td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> [​IMG]</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table></div></center

4. out cold!!!!!!

5. How about Event Horizon or Reservoir Dogs

6. I've never heard of event horizon. i loved reservoir dogs. it was good

but has no one ever seen out cold!!!! no big stars in it. but it really is a good flic.

7. HOW HIGH, DON'T BE A MENISE TO SOUTH CENTRAL WHILE DRINKING YOUR JUICE IN THE HOOD AND SUPER TROOPERS AND FRIDAY AND NEXTFRIDAY AND YEAH I'M STONE RIGHT NOW SO PROBABLY ANY MOVIE IS GOOD

8. FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY

BUT OUT OF THE CHOICES I'D HAVE TO SAY HALF BAKED

9. my favorite is snatch and half baked

but also like to watch stoned:
    loan stock and two smoking barrells
    lord of the rings ( the movie and the books)
    vainilla sky
    magnolia
    eyes wide shut
    the shining

in direct tv you can watch:
    the royal tenembaums
    how high
    not another teen movie
    amelie, though the movie gets boring, but the scenes kicked ass, and the actress has a very pretty face, big black round eyes, those faces that you enjoy watching the movie, just to see her face (and i´m not talking baywatch kind heheheh),

i can go on and on

put quiet symply, any comic movie, or a movie directed by guy ritchie, john woo or stanley kubrick

10. The Big Lebowski

11. although i agree on big leboski,up in smoke,and both friday movies i cant believe no one has mentioned bio-dome with pauly shore in its a classic absolutely piss your self funny

12. ohhh, I already posted, but forgot one that is great.
    rat race

13. sorry man but those are the worst choices. i dont like any of them, i like the old school ones, cheech and chong, fantasia, the wall, freddy got fingered is alright, who is harry kellerman is a bugged out movie and my absolute favorite is bob marley and the wailers live
    sorry dude but get your shit together
    peace and love
    bud-E

14. nice call man, i love spaceballs, who framed roger rabbit, what about bob, clerks is a great one and so is encino man, snatch, super troopers is knew but it still is funny as shit, old godzilla movies are funny as shit to, " kjalijfoijejhj mojo jo doodo gooodzilllllla!!! AHHHHHHH!"

15. interview with the vampire is a good movie to watch when you stoned not much have heard of it but it just makes you think about all the different time periods and everything its a good movie if you wanna think a lot when your stoned well at least i liked it

16. super troopers!!
    [​IMG]

17. You forgot a lot of great stoner classics but I chose Half Baked from that poll.

18. what a sucky poll...wheres grandmas boy? or blow? or deuce bigalow?

19. way to bring a 5 year old thread from the dead.

20. It deserves a ROUnd of applause..lolo