Best stoner movie?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by Ganjalad, Mar 15, 2010.

1. I was wondering what the best stoner movie is i love how high wonder if theres others people like??

2. ehh probably half baked, or dazed and confused.

3. I saw this rad movie called homegrown.

check it out.

4. Well, there's a difference.

The category for "best stoner movie", where you see a lot of smoking, or story lines related to smoking, my vote would go to Dazed and Confused.

The related category for "best movie to watch stoned", well that brings forth a whole other type of entertainment, ranging from stuff like the Matrix trilogy to educational films like Planet Earth.

The Hurt Locker was pretty wild while sober. Should probably check out that award-winner

Was baked the other night and flipped the channel over to Led Zeps "Song Remains the Same" movie. Good music, but WTF was all that shit at the beginning?!? :eek:

5. Humboldt county is a good movie, not ur classic comedy, lil more serious

6. pineapple express
    half-baked
    smiley face

7. training day is good when your blazed

8. I like anything with adam sandler. Not "Stoner" movies but they are always good

9. Fast Times at Ridgemont High is a pretty badass movie. Not really a stoner movie per se, but you gotta respect Jeff Spicoli. And Phoebe Cates...holy shit.

10. its a 3way tie between up in smoke, half baked and pineapple express.
    you cant go wrong with any of those:cool:

11. Grandma's Boy
    Pineapple Express
    Humboldt County

12. I'll have to go with the first couple Cheech and Chong movies.

13. My favourites are How High, Grandma's Boy and Smiley Face.

14. If your high go on youtube and type in "scouse toy story" i couldnt stop laughing :p

15. I hear those Hairy Pothead movies are good too. :D

16. this are mine too... i like how high and pineapple express also but these 2 ^ definitely take the cake

17. orange county is funny as hell, the one with jack black

18. Friday and pineapple express

19. Friday or How High.

I think I might be the only stoner who can't stand Half Baked.