Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best stoner movie?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by slippersman., Sep 16, 2007.

1. ive always liked the typical stoner movies but my favorite movie to watched stoned would have to be donnie darko!

2. i dont want be a downer but you sounded so stoned when you posted this. like you meant it and thats the worst insult you could tell him.

actually saing your gay or you suck is one of the worst things i can think of in the past i have said when i was stoned . but theres a whole lot i can never remeber...

and i know you can think of stuff more intelligent. i m not trng to put you down i actually think your one of the more exprienced and down to earth stoners here... +rep

3. theres better ones listed but i wanted to name some that nobody already said so how about wedding crashers and homegrown. but for sure the funniest movie that i've seen so far has to be superbad.

4. my favorites are definately

1.Alice in Wonderland
    2.A Scanner Darkly
    3.Detroit Rock City (if im feeling like a comedy)
    4.Fuck, ANY disney movie will kick ass.