Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best stoner movie?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by slippersman., Sep 16, 2007.

1. Since we are all "seasoned tokers" we should have a pretty good array of movies to bake to. Out of the many to choose from which is your favorite? I like how high, harold & kumar and dazed and confused.

2. Dazed and confused
    Hitchikers guide to the galaxy
    Superbad

3. grandma's boy
    superbad
    dazed and confused
    cheech and chong
    always have a soft spot for friday/ next firday
    tons more, including some of the typical ones u think of.

4. How High
    Cheech and Chongs Up In Smoke
    Fear And Loathing

5. Half Baked
    Up in Smoke
    A Scanner Darkly
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    Friday
    Dazed and Confused

6. Pink Floyd The Wall DVD - its ridiculous
    or any movie that involves bud

7. BILL AND TEDs AWESOME ADVENTURE!!!!!

it has KEANU REEVES and its HELLA FUNNY

8. Fear and Loathing
    How High
    Any Cheech and Chong movie

9. They've got it about covered but noone mentioned Evil Bong

10. And without a paddle, once in awhile harold and kumar. Some cheech and chong, detroit rock city and whatever i have'nt seen for a while,

11. I forgot to mention that one. I love that movie, especially the beginning!:D

12. dazed and confused is fucking sick as hell
    grandmas boy
    supertroopers
    half baked
    BLOW

13. The best is officer farva, or the guy who eats all that shit and is fucked right up!:D

14. i can't believe no one has said THE BIG LEBOWSKI. in my opinion its probly the best movie to smoke to ever.

15. I don't how the hell i forgot cheech and chong.

16. Blades of Glory was never covered.....hella funny movie when you're blown......VERY emotional when you're frying lol......

And i know it's not a 'stoner movie' but the Marvel Ultimate Avengers movies (1 & 2) Were both pretty bad ass......

17. The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb.

Eraserhead (or, for that matter, any other David Lynch film).

18. Hitchikers guide to the galaxy is one trippy movie i thought it was gonna be shitty but i really liked it.

19. The original Dawn of the Dead.