Best Stoner/Hippie-Friendly Community (In 3D, not Internet)

Discussion in 'General' started by l0llocaust, May 10, 2010.

1. You make your own, no shit. If there is one thing I've learned in my travels it's that. You could go with the cliche's, but there are problems everywhere.

Arcata used to be all hippies. Now it's a mix of them, their children who are wanna-be-gangsta pot growers who don't even smoke, packing heat and listening to Dre. Transplant growers. Mexicans living in the woods. Meth is a huge problem there, as is heroin.

Same for Hippy Hill.

Ocean Beach in San Diego has a sweet hippy enclave, but ultimately San Diego is a half-literate military town of Sailors and neoconservatives; San Diego hates liberals, and pot.

Wherever you are, there are enough people around to make it a beautiful, awesome little spot of friendliness. To me, the only thing I concern myself with is the law. Fuck the "social attitudes," etc. I just want to know if I'm going to prison if Small Cop McGee with a badge gets his panties in a bunch.

Colorado, Maine, California, you know the deal.

2. I used to live Batavia/Geneva. Now I live over by Wabounsie Valley Comm. College cuz I go there.

3. arcata, california

4. I have to disagree. Sure there is a drug problem but that mainly is found in Eutweaka(Eureka) and Garberville. Im not saying that there isnt tweakers but Arcata is still the stoniest/hippie part of Humboldt imo

5. Nice, I got to Waubonsie Highschool. Shit's lame but I'm almost out :D

Also, has anyone ever been to Flagstaff, AZ? I drove through there once and the place just oozed good vibes, I was only there for 15 minutes but felt like it was a place I could call home.

6. Canada ?
    I gotta rep my country guys :p

7. kinda surprised no one's mentioned santa cruz yet

8. Isn't that where they just passed a law preventing McDonalds from putting toys in happy meals?

9. Well, to be honest, if this is all you're worried about, you might as well scratch off the entire United States, because until Federal Law is changed, you never know when Federal Agent McGruff will be on his way to work or home and feel like busting you on Federal charges because he had a really bad day at work...And that could pretty much happen in Anytown, USA...