Best stoner film

Discussion in 'General' started by html_sucks, Jun 16, 2004.

?

best stoner film

1. Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. click here if you can actually admit to not liking the film

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ok whts your fave film 2 watch when stoned

My favorite movie of all time is the magical

:::::::::::Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas:::::::::::::

whats yours?

2. my fav movie isn't FaLiLV, but it is the best movie to watched while high. that movie is so fucked up and funny. it's crazy, man.

3. haha cliche *fear and loathing*

i'd enjoy any comedy when stoned

4. The Wall.

5. What a shity poll....you have 1 option up there....I cant really think of any other movies to put up on that list but I to watch action movies when im stoned...also like Donnie Darko, Pulp Fiction and anything thats on Comedy Central pretty much..Dave Chappelle, South Park etc

6. fear and loathing is a great movie but i think its more of a movie to watch when your tripping
    if you want to see a good movie watch goodburger

7. oh i thought you meant best film about stoners.

i was gonna say how high was pretty funny.

8. well... this isnt really a stoner film.... but watch Natural Born Killers while you high or tripping..... god DAMN. weird fucking movie..... makes you kinof wanna kill someone ;)

9. that movie makes me feel like im trippin on acid, has a wierd feel to it

10. i saw that movie all browned out a few weeks ago. i didnt even give a fuck to pay attention to it

11. wait...so movie about stoners or good when you're stoned?

about stoners would be bongwater. its a really terrible movie if your sober, but they have some trippy shit in it that's tough to notice.

when im stoned...requiem of a dream. wooo

12. Omg How High is funny as a mofo! Mah boyz crashin at harvard............ phicappa building.................2nd floor................room 28...............on the couch!

I Need money is mah nukka!

13. ummmmm can you say DAZED AND CONFUSED! BEST FUCKIN MOVIE EVER haha but fear and loathing is fun too

14. best movie about stoners? probably Dazed and Confused....

15. Dazed and confused is good

So is Fast Times at Ridgemont High

16. Family Guy dvd's

The Butterfly Effect kicked ass when stoned.

wizard of oz synced with pink floyd (trippy shit if you still get the newbie stoned).

17. Donnie Darko is a trippy as hell movie

18. When stoned, watch either A) really bad horror films like any of the chuckie movies or any thing that is a 5, 6, or 7.
    B) goofy comedy- HALF BAKED, anything dave chapelle, trigger happy, jackass, anything jack black,
    C)trippy shit- Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, The Wall

Grasscity Deals Near You