Best stoner film!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by lemon, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Wots everyones best films when stoned? Mines gotta be the first friday, a classic smoking film that ncracks me up every time, smokey's the man!

2. I can't really stand stoner films. Not comedies anyway, they make us look like complete morons.

Half-Baked annoyed me, and I was fucked up. My standards are too high, I guess.

3. i agree theres not really a film that portrays us properly but fridays an exception bein so funny, as for half baked i never seen or heard of it, is it just a u.s film?

4. i watched Bruce Almighty recently whilst high i couldn't stop laughing at it, so hilarious you gotta give it up to Jim Carrey he's one funny ass guy

5. Half-Baked is alright. It does have funny parts, but the story is annoying. It makes some funny observations, but other than that I hated it. You could probably find it on eBay if you're that curious. It's probably on Kazaa if you have broadband.

I'll rent Friday tonight, and hopefully I score a bag to go along with it.

6. i just remembered too, ali g indahouse, for ages every friday night wed get stoned round my mates an watch that! I know that film off by heart!

7. /\/\/\ OMG that film was so damn funny i loved it when he got all the world leaders high. Top Film

Grasscity Deals Near You