1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Best stoner film!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by lemon, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Wots everyones best films when stoned? Mines gotta be the first friday, a classic smoking film that ncracks me up every time, smokey's the man!

2. I can't really stand stoner films. Not comedies anyway, they make us look like complete morons.

Half-Baked annoyed me, and I was fucked up. My standards are too high, I guess.

3. i agree theres not really a film that portrays us properly but fridays an exception bein so funny, as for half baked i never seen or heard of it, is it just a u.s film?

4. i watched Bruce Almighty recently whilst high i couldn't stop laughing at it, so hilarious you gotta give it up to Jim Carrey he's one funny ass guy

5. Half-Baked is alright. It does have funny parts, but the story is annoying. It makes some funny observations, but other than that I hated it. You could probably find it on eBay if you're that curious. It's probably on Kazaa if you have broadband.

I'll rent Friday tonight, and hopefully I score a bag to go along with it.

6. i just remembered too, ali g indahouse, for ages every friday night wed get stoned round my mates an watch that! I know that film off by heart!

7. /\/\/\ OMG that film was so damn funny i loved it when he got all the world leaders high. Top Film

Grasscity Deals Near You