Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Stoner city in the STATES!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hugh Jater, Apr 21, 2013.

1. I vote for Eugene Oregon because I have been through there. Prices are cheap and the quality is high. A lot of people grow very high quality cannabis here, pure sativa strains aren't even remotely hard to come by. It's incredible. A high percentage of the general population is linked to the culture of marijuana consumption. It's almost more common to meet someone who does smoke marijuana downtown that it is not. A lot of people blow glass here, too.

I wonder what it's like in the states where it's legal though.

2. San Francisco, California

3. Before I saw what you wrote when I saw the title I immediately thought: Eugene, Oregon

Dope dank town.

4. Eugene is the shit. Go Ducks

5. It's all right but the economy there is terrible and there are a lot, I mean a lot of homeless people. It's like a significant chunk of the population and it's always cold and rainy there, it's like they have a 9 month winter lol! The weed is killer though and so are the people/prices. I have been given huge sums of ultra dank bud for just playing a show.

6. Ill go with my town Spokane washington, Eugene has killer to all of Washington oregon and Cali are top notch.

7. True dat ^^^

8. Asheville NC is very stoner friendly. That being said it is still illegal, but we are the first place in NC that will have weed stores as soon as it is legal. No doubt about that, we already have around 15 head shops and plenty of music stores and whatnot. And hippie festivals, and plenty of stoners everywhere.

9. Portland,Oregon. If your medical...your in heaven

10. Glass as in meth?

11. Chitown mah guy!! No seriously, Chicago is the best. It's not legal but it's got some of the best weed and its awesome cause walking down the street you know that everyone you see has weed on them too. lol (i'm talkin south side, not financial district)

12. Lol no he's talking about people who blow glass as in making glass pieces.

13. Boone, NC is up there

14. if you wanna walk down the street smokin a joint Eugene is the place to be especially Saturdays

15. Road trip !

Bay area most def

16. Colorado Springs, Colorado!! :smoke: :smoke:

17. Definetly ain't these bullshit $20/g cities...East Coast is lacking behind on the Marijuana tip all around.

18. Lafayette, LA. Cheap smoke, good crawfish, what else do you need?

19. Denver , Colorado .

20. true, went to a Duck game and people were just smokin when we were leaving the stadium