Best Stoner Cities:

Discussion in 'General' started by thethinker, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Amsterdam...paradise..

2. Vancouver/Amsterdam

3. Hey man no need for that.

I need to get out there more, nowhere is really chill in the uk, well not where im from anyway.

I hear Wales is a good place to get bud. Alot of our bud comes down from Wales.

4. Amsterdam...paradise.. :)

yep the DAM!.. LUCKILY I STAY IN EDINBURGH & JUST HOP ON AN EASY JET FLIGHT AND AT SCHIPOL IN UNDER AN HOUR,HOP ON A TRAIN & 20MINS LATER PARADISE;)ONLY £60-£120 RETURN,DEPENDING ON WHEN YOU BOOK FLIGHTS & DAY:)(FROM UK OF COURSE)

NOWHERE LIKE IT,IF YOUR A STONER & I KNOW IT,LL COST A FEW BUCKS,BUT SAVE UP GUYS AS YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

PEACE....................................:smoke:

5. Abersoch (I think that's how you spell it) near aberyswyth where they hold wakestock is the most chillplace in the UK i've been to, like a surfer town with loads of half-outdoor bars and beach parties.

6. This... I'm from Boston and it's not hard to find good bud here. Just a $100 fine if u posses more than 1 oz. (i think its 1 oz. either way they're pretty lenient here)... prices for headies isn't too bad... i get fairly accurate prices for medical strains (wont smoke anything else now)... ~$50-$65 an 8th

7. haven't any of you stoner's heard about morocco ?? the best weed and hash in the world and the cheapest too !! i get the best weed in the world for 3 buck / 50 grams !!!!!!!!
    the hash is the best and i get it for 1-2$/gram !! my country is stoner-friendly you can smoke everywhere ! i even smoke just in front of my city's central police station !! no one cares about weed coz everyone is using it !

all stoner's must come visit morocco !!
    just visit akchour ,xaoen and other northern regions you wont be disappointed !!

8. sure as hell aint VA... we get our toke on tho.