Best stoned experiences

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hotlettelyllith, Jan 9, 2009.

1. I've seen a lot of people starting threads to post stories about their experiences, so I had an idea. Why not start a thread where people can post their best stories - from the craziest to the funniest. I'll start with a few of mine -

This one happened yesterday. I went to my ex's to hang out (we're still friends) and he got some really dank bud that I wanted to try. Well after we smoked I had the munchies so I got a box of these pringles stick things. I was stoned enough to think that they had somehow shrunk bread sticks to make them. After that, I spent an hour telling a story about an alarm clock and a lamp that go on an adventure through a shroom field. It was pretty fun xD

Another time is when my friend fell asleep and I had a whole huge bucket of pretzels and kept throwing them at her. She woke up the next morning covered in pretzels and she was like wtf. Haha

2. Has to be sex related, I wont elaborate unless Im asked though...!

3. good first post.

good stoned experience of mine? I'd say every night when I smoke before bed.. and I see things inside my eyelids :hello:

4. I'd have to say getting really stoned on a beach, warm summer breeze blowing in your face.

Absolutely nothing is better for me, summertime in Northern Michigan.

5. Welcome to GC, dude. Tell me all about it :smoking:

6. I'd have to agree with the sex thing :D

I thought of more stories though - one time I ate some herb before bed and I saw a floating scorpion and crab.. It was cool.

Another time I came up with a theory that people with photographic memories should just watch movies once then play them back in their heads whenever they want to.. Great way to make it through class, plus it would save time :D

7. this one night me and my buddies hot boxed a shower at a campground and we went to go chill on the beach, I dont necessarily remember the specifics of what we did but i just remember that it was such an intense experience and i was tripping BALLS

oh and hotlettelylith, with the photographic memory thing, i get that with music when im high, except its weird cause i cant choose the song

so one time how to save a life by the fray "came on" and i got very angry...

8. My best experience was probably this past summer. Me and about 10 of my friends all went to six flags, for free because the one friend works there. Right before heading into the park we went to a lake about 2 mins down the road and smoke 2 or 3 fat blunts. Then we went into the park and got onto most of the coasters with no wait thanks to ride passes from our friend who works there. There is nothing like being stoned at the top of a roller coaster. It was a crazy fun day.

9. Spending a warm summers night with a few mates on the beach punching cones, talking about conspiracy theories. Cigarettes are population control! Everyone's watching!!!

haha!!

10. wow, i just joined this site like couple hours ago. And i swear to god i've never felt more welcomed in my life!!!! everyone here fucking rocks!

My stoner storie goes like this, today!!!!! was the very first day i ever tried a waterfall bong. OMFGGGGGG i'm fucking baked. BAKED AS SHIT AS WE SPEAK!

But wow it was soooo fucking fun, making the bong.. to be honest i thought i was gonna fuck up and my WFB wasn't gonna work. BUT IT DID

You dont even need that much dank to get u fuckeddd
    from now on thats the only way i'm cheifing
    WFB style FTW

11. you can get good experiences when you are in a unknown place with pepole that you enjoy ...
    try scary places ... they work for me pretty good ... get in to a scary place a start telling storyes ... make sure that every one listens and the really get in to the story ...
    i did this once and one of my friends got really freaked out and left running ...
    his face was like :eek: stop ... he really was into the story ...

----

about rollercoasters ... when your stoned enough ... it`s better than sex ROFL ...

but a park or a quiet place is the best place to enjoy your high ... a place with a view over the whole city somewhere quiet ... and you can really relax and feel good ...

---

also ... a little tip ...
    i am from romania and noticed that most of you are from USA ... and i don`t really know if the soft drinks fron my country are the same label in USA
    along with your joint ... try some wine (red ... sweet , light wine) with some NESTEA peach ice tea ...
    it will enhance the high and make it even better feeling ...

12. Geez. There are SOO many options. I want someone to follow me around with a tape recorder, or a camcorder, or SOMETHING, because this shit is too funny to miss.

Let's see...me and three others were driving around, and we all needed (NEEDED) ice cream. It's like, 4 in the morning, so we go to Wal-mart, where two of my friends got ice cream (me and my other bud decided to wait and get it at a gas station).

We open up the ice cream in the car, and SOMEONE HAD EATEN OUT OF IT ALREADY.

So. We all freak out, and stomp back into the wal-mart to demand a refund and more ice-cream, which, surprisingly, we get. We were able to return said ice cream, and get new ice cream, with relatively few looks from the graveyard employees.

Then, me and a friend get our ice cream at a gas station, and I make a SWEET transaction (haha), and we return to the car, drive back to campus, and dig in, while still in the car.

Well. Long story short (too late) I have never seen so much spilled chocolate on pants as I saw the next morning. :p
    ----
    DON'T FORGET AWESOME QUOTES THAT WE SOMEHOW REMEMBERED!
    "Let's go on an epic adventure and pee in the woods!"
    "I will rape you with a pencil!"
    "That's not a bank, it's a best western!"
    ----

Epic. I LOVE WEED!

13. I would ask you to tell me more hotlettelyllith but i'm a polite english man, and also when you said class I realised at 31 I might be too old to be asking questions like that haha

This is a cool forum...

14. Yup, I'm only 18, I'm a young'un :D

But if you really would like to hear more, I did happen to think of a funny one..

Back when I was in 8th grade, I was over my friend's and we went to the woods to smoke.. Well when we got back to his house I told him to go find some music. Well I was e pecting to bring his ipod, but no, he brings a wooden bowl he found in his kitchen. I was like wtf is that?? He said it's music.. It was singing to me. I couldn't get him to understand that I wanted actual music.. silly stoner :p

15. sts9 shows.

16. the stories are pretty good haha

this one time me and 2 buddies, dan, and zach, decided to go to this park and chill and have a sesh, while we're all stoned as fuck we're sitting there still blazing
    zach: yo...uh guys wanna see something really fucking scary?
    me and dan: sure?
    zach: look over there!

so we both look, and theres this old man staring at us, from like 6 feet away. we ended up ignoring him and carried on smoking up and about 10 mins later..

zach: hey u guys wanna see something thats really fucking scary?
    me and dan: sure.....
    zach: look over there!

the old man had moved alot closer and might as well have been sitting with us

we didnt know what to do so we kind of looked at him and might have run away, i dont remember, we smoked alot lol

17. haha thats funny

18. One time i went to my buddies house and he said he made brownies

I was like OUUU BROWNIES i've never tried em b4

So we smoked a jimmy and then started to eat the brownies... OHHH MAN
    what a bad idea that was, cuz after the jimmy I got the munchies, and the
    only thing to munch on were those brownies... so i started eating and eating
    and im like these brownies dont do shit, so i just kept eating and eating

and soon enough i was laying on my buddies bed hiding under the covers... I kept
    telling him that "THIS IS IT MAN!!! i'm gonna die RIGHT NOW I KNOW IT!"
    I layed there for like 3 hours straight just telling him im gonna die and he's
    laughing his balls off... U AINT GONNA DIE DUDE
    LOL

OH MAN that was fun and scary