Best stocks to invest in?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by DIABL0, May 22, 2018.

1. I’ve got the grayscale bit fund on my watch list. I may spin the wheel for 50 bucks or so cause I like to gamble.

2. NY goes legal and these stocks yawn, Connecticut announces intentions and we get a bump. People buy news I guess but they will drop again as soon as the new smell is gone.

3. We are trending on reddit this morning so the ride will probably get more exciting today.

4. Watching the maps thing and wondering if any of the etfs will get it?

5. I’m getting ready to add to a fund that includes High Tide, HITI, that owns this joint. Make room for the boss. Can I throw weight around now?

6. I took a chip from the mind meds stock MNMD, today. I figured I’d try in tho it’s risky like the rest. I may be a fool on these legal drug stocks but I’m holding long (and strong) hopefully.

7. It’s looking like the days of buying these stocks for a quick buck on news is over. Sorry traders and shorts. Legal news hasn’t moved them in months.

8. Big news today but we are still in the tank. Go figure.

9. I've had good luck with TCNNF and GTBIF.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m still flat. I’m adding to MJUS tho while it’s down.

11. Welcome to the forum, I think you are the first in this echo chamber in some time that hasn’t been flagged and booted for being a spam shill.

12. Thanks

13. I like Planet13 stock but it doesn’t seem to like me. I think they have a future tho.

14. You seem to like volatile markets... The main source these days for that is crypto. Bitcoin, ether, and doge follow the same trends.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’ve got GTBC on my watch list but it hasn’t got back to where I want it. I do like to gamble a bit but I’ve got some bonds too.

16. We got a little bump yesterday and I must admit it was nice to see some “green” in my charts for a change. I didn’t throw a party since I knew it would be short lived since we were in the news for a bit. I’ve about had my fill of the House passing stuff that the Senate will flush. The delays just give me more time to buy.

17. We got a bump on Friday with this new federal news but I’m not expecting it to hold. MJUS is still down from where I got it but I want to add more so the lower price is nice for now.

18. Here’s to hoping for a better ride next year. I’m still adding long and not sweating this down at all.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I got more MJ and MJUS this afternoon. The bears can cry all they want, there are better times ahead for this industry.

20. #1 Marijuana stock SMG or Scott’s Miracle Grow, their subsidiary is Hawthorne. Take 1 look at Hawthorne’s lineup and tell me their not #1

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1