Best stocks to invest in?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by DIABL0, May 22, 2018.

1. Welcome, glad to have someone else in the discussion. I’m aware of how volatile these things can be but I’m committed to riding it for a while so it’s kind of fun to watch. Heck, I’ll go days without knowing the price sometimes. I never pay attention to reports with things like “double” and “triple” tho it’s nice to daydream about while getting high. (I very much use and support the product I invest in) I do agree and think this will be a solid industry going forward so I’m in.

2. I know the double triple nonsense is just speculation. But, seeing as I know nothing about stocks I had to look somewhere lol. I cant just blindly throw my money at anything lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don’t know if it’s still around but I took a course thru Morningstar for free several years back that was really good. It’s pretty in depth too for what it is and has a Bonds section. Some will disagree but reading the Graham books and listening to Warren Buffet has been a plus.

4. Ill have to check this out. Now ill just continue holding lol. My portfolio is consistently going up so something is going right.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just always be prepared for the opposite and don’t freak. I got into a little of MJ at the early high and had to ride that long dip. I don’t have a big stake and if I were into the market for retirement, I would look at it different. Dividends, compounding, preservation and all that. These weed stocks I see as a lot of gamble which is why I eat the high fees and such, it’s all wrapped in the bet.

6. All morning pre open I read of great expectations for today but not. It looks like a buyers day.

7. It’s a shame that we can’t get the love and attention that this new wave of legal betting is enjoying. I’m ok with gambling and I suppose our day is gonna come.

8. Somebody on yahoo said these stocks are like watching paint dry. I’m not sure how I feel about that, I’m just getting what I can and holding for the haul.

9. I’ll just have to do without for a bit but I couldn’t resist taking a bite of the sale today. MJ is back at the 20 mark and PLNHF close to 6. I’m not into this being a watching paint dry mindset in this trade yet.

10. When a state legalizes, figure out a company there and invest in it, then its all up to luck unless theyre a well known company thats in another state.

I wish I did this when canada legalized one of the companies (i forget) was at 60 something cents last i checked theyre all mostly well over $4.00. I think it was aurora but could be wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I’m hoping some of these names that I have can expand. In the US, Cresco and planet 13 are. I think Hexo is gaining some market share in Canada. These funds like MJ are hopefully getting that exposure.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Look at CBDD. CBD of Denver. Making huge strides. Lots going for them. Complexity legit. They have exclusive contract with the Swiss government to launch their legal marijuana program.
    They went from 100k in 2019 to 16 million in revenue 2020 and this year will be double that at least. They are just ramping up. Check out the Benzinga YouTube channel too

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. CBD is a market to look at. I think some of the funds, and cannabis companies in general, are exposed to some CBD oriented holdings. The one mentioned is a penny stock, which trades in a penny stock way I’m sure.

I like the pot stocks, we would be bored silly having banks.

14. I’m probably not even going to look at the stocks this week and stay away from the pumper/doom n gloomers in the yahoo threads.

15. sorry my post was off topic

16. #36 Storm Crow, Jun 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. I keep thinking im imagining things, but, no, this guy is in every thread!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. All over my alert box too. I only have the stocks that my brokerage acct offers. They are still risky but at least I’ll have somebody to bitch about when it all tanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. @HIGHliketheSKY And I was doing my best to keep up with him, reporting and "outing" him every time I saw one his posts! :laughing:

I really dislike spammers! :angry:

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Oops! Double post

Granny :wave: