Best states to grow in!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Meifeng, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Oregon. We got tree's...

2. Maine is pretty good so I hear.

3. Yea...Cali gets a big nod...but so does the entire west coast.....
    Although I have seen some "VERY IMPRESSIVE" Midwest operations essentially because the plants are in remote areas and well covered with Corn Fields etc...

I will say that atleast in the 80's and 90's Washington State Was huge in the advancement in indoor growing......but that is another thread......

4. sounds like a good thread man get to it:ey:

5. California, not that harsh of penalities, medical marijuana, and the best genetics in America :hello:

6. Yes sir that is why I am moving out of the midwest to there to do things legally. ;) Well at lesat mostly legal for that matter. ;) Alot better than around here in nazi land.

7. Cali is a GREAT place. But there are very different "cultivation" differances from county to county. Alameda,San Francisco and Santa Cruz countys are the best bet.

Alemeda, for instance, lets you operate a 10 x 10 area with a maximum of 72 plants. You can also have up to 3 Medical patients involved in a grow giving you that same spec times 3.

8. NC its decriminialized and Hemp grows!

9. Best states to grow in for what? Quantity,quality or legal reasons? Well that would be Cali. of course IMHO that is.:D

10. Only for under 100 grams,i live in a very restricted area of calif. and i can have 224 grams no prob(and thats dried in addition to growing plants).;)

11. the best place to grow in ohio is where i live more corn fields in 4 counties than almost anywhere I have ever seen we have tons of forests with clearings and limited choppers in the fall :) gotta love www.flashearth.com