Best state to get weed in?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sonterp, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Now obviously nobody has been to all 50 to check and know but I know some pretty great states are Colorado, Cali, Washington, Oregon, and Texas... Opinions? :bongin:

2. Well let's see, which ones are legalized for recreational use...

Hmmm...

WA and CO. :smoking:

3. Co. Right in the middle

4. Damn, most people ride Cali's dick but not here.

5. I'm gonna suck California's dick by going with Northern California

6. they do, baddddd on here, but ever since colorado and washington legalized, its been all about how they have the best weed

7. Yeah Cali is good and. WOULD take the cake if it was recreational

8. Yup, riding away! Only because I'v never got weed anywhere else. I've definitely smoked weed grown in other states though. There's fire everywhere, but it's extremely common out here.

9. CANADA.
    More specifically, British Columbia

10. Ya honestly in Cali your gonna find fire more often than CO in my opinion, never been to Washington though

11. I would think that now WA has more BC bud flowing into it than ever, unless everyone's smoking domestic now :cool:

12. The further west, the better.

WA, OR, CO, CA all have awesome bud.

13. Yeah I hate all the Cali dick riders on this site that think CA>every state when it comes to bud.

There's not really one state that has better weed then another good state. The best states are all too close and the factors vary. I lived in CA for 19 years, and since moving to Seattle I've gotten way more fire..just sayin.

14. Seriously who smokes shwag anymore? Unless you live in like el paso texas and all you get is cartel brick weed, schwag is pretty hard to find in ca

15. I think it all boils down to who you know.

16. Some of the best stuff i ever had came from Seattle.

17. Whatever state you can choose from dozens of dank strains legally.

18. I had a dream where my cousin came with a pound of the dankest weed I have ever seen.. It was from North Dakota