Best stash jar and grinder ??

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by flametrooper420, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Basically thats what I want for christmas so looking for the best stash jars and grinders out there. What do yall prefer ?? I usually keep about 16 grams on hand at any given time, but totally cool with buying a few jars if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Mid man, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    Just go to Walmart and buy like 12 jars for $8. Make sure it's the ones that seal correctly (they have like rubber under the bottom). I have a QP in my closet and nobody can smell it. I use these jars.

OR... you can buy a jar that is 'specialized' for cannabis. Really it's the same thing as your standard normal Walmart jar but whoever is selling it to you has decided that it's better for cannabis than a normal jar. How it can be better when the only qualifier for a good jar is being airtight.. I don't know.. but it's gonna run you like $50.

So $50 for a 'cannabis' stash jar that probably has marijuana leaf on it... or 12 jars for $8.

Can't really give you advice on a grinder considering I used a plastic one my first year smoking and been using a metal one with a busted out screen for the better part of 2 years.

It really depends on your budget. I would avoid the plastic ones

a) The plastic shaves off and little bits off plastic get in your weed. No, it won't kill you or even harm you it's so little plastic that you won't even notice it unless you see it. Still disgusting though.

b) If it's just a 2 piece grinder it is going to grind the weed until you stop turning it. That means it's just gonna grind it to powder if you let it. If you take the time to learn how to grind it just the right amount you can avoid this but all weed density is different so results will be inconsistent

Or you can buy a cheap metal grinder that has a shitty screen that will end up falling out like mine. If you don't give a shit about collecting kief don't you even dare spend over $15-$20 for a grinder. Seriously this grinder works 100% fine for grinding weed evenly and smoothly.

Again, if you don't care about collecting kief, any $20 3 piece metal grinder is gonna do the job.

3. Yup just get any ole jar man as long as its airtight and spend the rest on a nice space case grinder

4. Thanks man this helped a LOT !!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah any mason jar will work, I have a bunch that vary in sizes. The little ones are amazing! As for a grinder any aluminum one will last forever. First grinder I owned was a 3 piece metal one, eventually gave it to a friend as I had bought a new 4-piece. Both still work and have been in use anywhere from 3-6+ years. I paid $20 for the 3 piece and $35 for the 4 piece. One of the best purchases a stoner could make imo.

Old one, just caked in kief haha
    new one, beer cap for size reference