best spray to get smell out?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokaholic, Mar 19, 2006.

1. hey i read through some of the post bout smoking in dorm rooms and getting the smell out. and i never had to really worry bout that, the dorms i live at are pretty laidback about that stuff. but they had some bomb threat or somethin, im not really sure, anyways, right now i have to stay w/ my parents for 2 weeks until they let us back in the dorms, and my dad is very sensitive to smoke of any kind. so i was wonderin what is the best spray to get the smell of pot out. ive heard ozium was pretty good. but i jus wanted to make sure. i cant take any chances w/ my parents. if they caught me they'd disown me. lol so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanx

2. ya you should get some of the fabric febreze and the air febreze and you would be set.

3. don't spray anything, you're in college, you're big boy :)

4. ozium. works awsome after hotboxing a car. 6 seconds later it smells fresh. it auctually disinfects(sp) the air making it AUCTUALLY clean air.

5. Definitly take the Ozium man.

6. Yeah, definitely Ozium. This one time, my friend and I were making deliveries for the Chinese place he works at. Well we had to take the managers wife and kid home. This was right after we blazed a bunch of bowls in the car. He whips out some Ozium and sprays like 2 sprays and in a matter of minutes the smell is replaced completely. The after-smell smells really good too.

7. i donno what ozium is but febreeze is the ticket it always works....and it works well thats all ive ever used

8. Nah dude, you haven't seen nothing until you've used Ozium. It takes like two sprays and about 30 seconds and the smell is completely gone. Like 30 times better than febreeze. Anyone that's used it before will agree.

9. Yea, I agree the only thing with ozium is... DONT USE TOO MUCH! It makes the entire room stanky, but bad stanky.

10. DAMN RIGHT... all smokers should know about this shit...found at your local walmart in the automotive airscents. the "outdoor essence" is the most suttle and best workin one if you ask me!

11. Yea, ozium is the best. but Renuzit is even better than febreeze. im not sure were you buy it from but my friend always ends up with a lot of it so i keep taking bottles from him. Ima go buy some ozium as soon as i find out were the hell to buy it tho. that shit is like magic! me and my friend were smoking in his room and sprayed some and like 5 minutes later his mom who was visiting his house for the week from out of town walked in and couldnt smell a thing lol. And i didnt even spray it in the room, i just sprayed it on my clothes because i was about to go to a females house and hate smelling like weed. :) OZIUM!!! Anyone know were its sold?

12. some kids down the hall from me use this mango air freshener (cant remember the brand at the moment) but it works amazing.. every time you smell that you know there smoking but it covers up the weed smell perfectly. ill find out what brand it is and post later.

13. cheapest most effective stuff is glade nutrilizer, don't get any scented ones-its just nutrulizer, it should cost around $1.50 compared to $4.00+ for febreeze and related products.

14. hey is ozium toxic in any way? i hate spraying oust/lysol/etc. in the air. I can feel the toxic shit in my lungs when i breath. It's disgusting.

15. OZIUM- every smoker knows that, its common know-how