Best spots to hide stash

Discussion in 'General' started by tennispro12, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hey everybody, I am a new member here at the city and just wanted to introduce myself. I am a experienced toker and been following the GC for quite the while but just never got around to posting anything. I wanted to share some good advice that my buddy told me. As a lot of you know, it can be hard to smoke when living on campus in college, as well as the paranoia that comes from smoking in the room, or keeping your stash in there.

Something I have found very helpful is to hide my stash and pieces (small pieces) outside in a nice little spot. There is a tall hill behind my dorms and is the ideal toking spot for us stoners around here so I just hide my stash in a nice spot behind some rocks and off the beaten track. This way I never have anything on me and I get a nice little walk up to toke up. Check it out for your own situation! My school is pretty strict on the green so it helps me. Anyone else do something similar?

Peace :hippie:

2. You should try getting a hold on some medicine bottles the ones that you can screw on like this one, but use the side where the words are located. [​IMG]

if u store your stash in those, guARENtee the smell wont leak threw as long as it is not damaged. Also, if u get a big enough one, u can also put your piecees in them as they will not smell when inside it.

3. Thanks! I'll check into that for sure!

4. I used to hide my stash in the venom energy drink bottles, they were made of thick aluminum, and you could screw the cap back on nice in tight. If you're living in a dorm, and just left them in a small pile of other bottles or just random crap anyone searching your room would just think your messy as fuck like 80% of college students, and completely overlook it.

5. i think hiding your stash in things is a good idea. im going to be bringing up a computer to stash my bong in, and i keep my vape & weed in a laptop bag in my closet. currently thogh my bong is under my dresser

6. Sounds like a pretty good idea, ill try this out

7. I'd be to worried to stash my shit outside. What if someone finds it?

I'd rather be in more control over my stash and use containers that are air tight and inconspicuous.

8. The back of the fat ps2 there's the expansion bay

9. here's how i do it
    bud in the orange prescription bottle
    bottle, grinder, papers, my monster reborn yugioh card folded in half (hotdog like) (for grinder->pipe transferring while on the go), all inside one of those merchant bags you get from the bank for change.
    and merchant bag under the passenger seat in my car lol

10. How dare you de-face yu-gi-oh as a bud transfer tool!:devious:

11. ive been thinking of using my [​IMG]
    but i cant get myself to do it, even though it just collects dust unless i find some use for it

12. Out of eye area. When I put stuff away or I am trying to hide it I never put it in place when you could see if without trying or getting a stool. There is sometimes more clever hiding spots, but if you could find it without inconveniencing yourself to do so..I'm not putting it there. My wife is 5'0" and i'm 6'0" where I put my secret stash is somewhere I have to getting on my tippyest toes and reach back as far as I can... If I had to do that my wife will have to do more...

13. when i had to hide my stuff i hid it in my ceiling cuz my room was in the basement and we had those tiles you could lift up, so i stashed shit there that would get me in hot shit so i would leave decoy stashes in my room and no one ever found my bongs or weed and i had 3 bongs over 3 feet long