Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best spot in a car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nomotivation, Apr 11, 2011.

1. i got pulled over going to my friends house last week for having a "license plate light out"... he put his flashlight through all my windows.. he didn't physically search me, but we both know he was looking for something... It usually comes down to keeping your cool if you get pulled over, but does anyone have a spot that they are really confident about?

2. trunk.

Don't consent to a search, if you don't smell of weed, and there isn't anything in the open, then he has no probable cause.

3. I would, but that's unfortunately where I keep my gun : /

4. That's not a nice thing to say about Nicole Simpsons vagina

5. Pop out a speaker grill and put it by the speaker

6. locked glove box is illegal to search. without consent, or a dog hitting on it.

7. You can either get a Mcdonolds cup or some type of drink and put it in there because why would they look in a drink? Or you can get one of those Key magnets, where you can hide keys in and hide your stash in there and put it on the bottom of the car, works every time.