Best Songs To Smoke To

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by AggieSmoker, Sep 29, 2003.

1. shit i forgot about ia m the walrus. what a fool!!! anyways, the entire sgt pepper's album is just mind-blowing (stonèd and unstonèd).. :D

to the thread starter: is that jeff beck song a cover of lennon's a day in the life? or is it his song with the same title?

i definitely have to get some pink floyd or led zep video soon (i don't have a dvd player).. does anyone know if king crimson has some videos out cuz i know ur not allowed to take pictures or film their concerts..

2. The Jeff Beck- A Day in The Life, is a slide guitar version of teh John Lennon song without any words. There are heavy violin and even some opera like singing in it. Very cool.

Jeff

3. I love listening to Sublime when I am stoned and I like Bungle In The Jungle by Jethro Tull and my thrid pick is anthing by Oar.

4. thrice - all of the illusion of safty
    tool - anything at all
    soundgarden - pretty noose
    oasis - the masterplan and boneheads bankholiday
    metallica - master of puppets
    less than jake - automatic, my very own flag, gainsville rock city

i like watching the simpsons when im stoned too

5. and how can i forget pearl jam and blind melon, shit

6. hey man whats wrong you forgot greats like ozzy sabath ...

7. ted nugent-good freinds and a bottle of wine
    blue oyster cult-bucks boogie
    jimmi hendrix-voodo child
    jimmi hendrix-castles made of sand
    AC/DC-shot down in flames

a few good rock songs I love to listen to.

8. My all time fave song to listen to while high or getting high is Ben Harper's "Burn One Down". I will never ever get tired of listening to the beginning drum solo. Ah, such a good beat....

I also enjoy listening to some Dave Matthews and the classics (sublime, marley, floyd, hendrix, etc)

9. Wait, almost forgot one....

I love listening to The Beatles' "Girl" and inhaling right when they do in the song! That part is awesome!

10. Here's a list of albums/concert DVDs that I usually listen/watch to when stoned:

Pink Floyd - Animals

Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same

King Crimson - Red

Frank Zappa - Weasels Ripped My Flesh

Brian Eno - Music For Films

Metallica - Ride the Lightning

Yes - Best of Musikladen