Best solvent for oil?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by rectaloctopus, Jan 20, 2014.

1. [quote name="ckycampmember" post="19392841" timestamp="1390503380"]the truth hurts.i have personally never made BHO and i know you are way off.you must love the taste of butane... :yummy:[/quote]Tell me how you do it then, all extraction god Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. a tube and butane isn't all u need to make bho. :)Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Didn't say that did I?

4. Um actually, I believe you did

• Like Like x 1
  5. No I said he has everything else he needs. So again go fuck yourself

6. #26 ckycampmember, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    [quote name="growprodigy" post="19395573" timestamp="1390533884"]Tell me how you do it then, all extraction god Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]You're probably one of those idiotic young kids using a propane torch and not purging your oil. Enjoy the shortened life...Many items are needed to produce quality, safe to consume, BHO. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="ckycampmember" post="19404448" timestamp="1390669317"]You're probably one of those idiotic young kids using a propane torch and not purging your oil. Enjoy the shortened life...Many items are needed to produce quality, safe to consume, BHO. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Why are you talking when you've never made it? The only other thing that adds anything is a vac purger, but you don't necessarily need it Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. just look at the way you say all these things and the assumptions you're making towards him, you clearly are one of those young kinds who doesnt know jack. This shit needs to be taken more seriously and not made to look like its the easiest thing ever. thats what gets dumbass little kids to blow themselves up and make garbage oil

go read something for christ's sake.

9. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19404711" timestamp="1390672195"]just look at the way you say all these things and the assumptions you're making towards him, you clearly are one of those young kinds who doesnt know jack. This shit needs to be taken more seriously and not made to look like its the easiest thing ever. thats what gets dumbass little kids to blow themselves up and make garbage oilgo read something for christ's sake.[/quote]You talk like a 14 year old, and can't even read my posts. You're the one I'm going to listen to. <~~~~~~ sarcasm (understand that word?)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. do yourself a favor and take some advice from Eazy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GfscmQoqaE

11. wow this has turned into a bicker fest :hippie:

any last input? anyone use different kinds of solvents for this method ( non bho) what one came out the best in your thoughts?

Again guys, this a not a thread about bho, probally should have out then in the title. My bad

12. #33 BredForMeds, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014