Best solution to cotton mouth??

Discussion in 'General' started by Justicide, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Okay yeah, that's true, but maybe I wanted to have a discussion specifically with a community, which is based around smoking/consuming weed, not just any random person on the internet who happens to stumble across the question.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. #22 MrFooey, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
    Dudes just fuckin with you. Don't get all bent. And just so you know, inflammatory remarks/name calling isn't allowed.

3. Okay but regardless if he's "just fuckin with me" (Which I am 99% sure isn't the truth) he still came into my thread being rude, acting as if I was lesser than anyone else on this forum, because I was asking people what knowledge they gained from their experiences

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Consult your Doctor and ask for a more capable body. Only costs $9,999,999.99
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. There are people on this forum that are going to piss you off. There is also an ignore button. Make the wrong choice and you'll get the banhammer.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Cheers to that!
    :passtheshit:

7. Its more about that this thread have been discussed so many times. Same as other this type post
    Cmon people. Use search

8. Drinking something as others have said... but my mom got me these cotton mouth candies from some hippie store and they were actually great

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app