Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best soil to use ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sdcharger, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Fo farm ocean forest is on many lists ? Should I use this soil nice with a lighter soil ? What soils would u recommend ?? Of course adding perlite and possibly blood meal but not sure what's the best ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I would use the soil from a Brazilian rainforest. I'll bet that's the best stuff in the world.

3. Old school thanks bro let me get a plane ticket

4. Scrambled do u have any recommendations on soil for a first timer ???

5. Ocean Forest is too hot for veg. I veg with Happy Frog and my plants are always green and happy throughout the veg cycle. Once they are established I transplant into Ocean Forest 2 weeks before flower. Depending on the strain, you may or may not need to feed during flower. I've had strains do fine with just water and I've had plants run out of gas around week 4-5. My suggestion is to leave a couple inches between the soil and the top of the pot so you can top dress if you need to. 

6. I use cheap shit and add goodies. 10% perlight, blood meal , bone meal and epson salts.

7. Lord quas digging the name first of all .... And thanks for your Input maybe I'll try that soil out ! Snoop doggy dog only 10%perlite?? What does the bone meal help it do ??

8. MF doom