best soil next to foxfarm ocean forest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hyffe_beats, Mar 14, 2010.

1. So im at the local nursey going to buy some ocean forest,get to talking with the guy and he says its pot growing dirt...so that discouraged me to buy it.so my question is what is the next best thing? didnt want to buy that soil because they would probably tip somebody off or something..thanks for the help

2. pay in cash and park a block away... there's a reason it's pot growing dirt lol

next best thing is promix bx... but the promix isn't nuted like the FFOF is....

3. I was sure to bring mine in from the car after dark.My neighbors are cool, but I don't want anyone aware.FF Ocean Forest kicks ass.I also use the FF Grow Big.Good stuff.

4. Don't worry about it. If your neighbors know it is pot growing dirt, then what do you think they may be doing? I think people are too paranoid about this sort of thing. I have gone to the hydro store, asked a ton of questions, walked out with FF in my hands, and unloaded in in broad daylight. Think about this. If a store, unless set up by the DEA, were to turn someone in, how long do you think that store would be in business? Not very long. All their customers would be busted! Doesn't sound like good business practice to me.

My advice is to just not worry about it, enjoy your growing, and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Just my two cents.

Peace. Please.

5. Ditto.

6. haha i just went to my local ace hardwar to pick up some lights and foxfarm ocean forest.. it was totally chill. cause i learned that half the staff grows maryjane. haha ACE!!

7. didnt know ace hardware had oceanforest ima have to check it out..

8. #8 LBH, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    Gotta love a legal state, I would have said,..."Sure is,....can I get a discount if I buy the whole pallet or should I have started my day at your competitors place? By the way, I got 26 growers at my co-op, I'll let them know you don't want any of their business either."

9. go somewhere else.

10. You can mix your own for half the price and get virtually the same thing as FFOF. And not that buying FFOF should get you into trouble, but even less trouble if you buy the ingredients separately.

11. I dunno, I mean you go to a place like that and try to buy something and the guy says "thats for growing pot" Yet they still sell it? Also it isn't just for growing "pot"

Just kind of doesn't make sense.