best soil and nutrients?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FunctionalNotFancy420, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Ok im just wondering what the best soil is to to grow outdoors and ge best fertilizer there is? Keep in mind I want to be able to go to the local store and grab these items. Any help would be awesome thanks!

2. Get on youtube and search for super soil recipes. There are a ton of them! And im guessing this will be a guerilla grow? If so then supersoil is most definetly the way to go because you only have to give the plants water and some sugars. No nutrients needed because it is all in the soil already. Trust me on this one. I did a guerilla last season and had only 2 plants. They were huge for guerilla (each yielded 2lbs) and i had a hard time being able to afford the ridiculous amounts of nutrients they consumed. If you dont want to make super soil then get some good quality potting soil and look into making compost teas and bat guano/seabird guano teas. Please if you do anything dont use chemical nutrients in an outdoor grow. They seep into the ground and cause lots of environmental damage. Keep it simple and organic. Your plants will be ten times stronger and able to handle a lot more when growing organically. Theyre just much happier when grown with good qualoty organics. And the end product is off the charts. Outdoor is the most natural form of growing period. Keep it that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah it will be a guerilla grow. And can I make super soil recipes from store bought products or however you make them? And if I can ask did u use an online seed bank? If so which one?

4. That advice is spot on. I couldn't have said it any better. For seeds most like Attitude seed bank or Single Seed Centre. Make sure to get it guarrenteed just in case it gets caught by customs. They will replace it with proof which will be a postcard from them. You risk it unless you get seeds locally from dispensaries.

5. Begginner soil mix thread in the organicsection start reading up. Building a super soil is easy, saves money, reduces work during the grow, and u dont have to use bottles. Win, win, win u cn reuse it over and over too with slight reammendment.