Best soil and nutes?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by duffman81, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Right now using miracle grow seed starter and no nutes yet (7days old)..I don't a have hydro shop or any kind local head shop near me so I am going to order nutes and soil off of the internet....I have ak48 in a pc box under 3 23w cfls, what is the best soil and nutes i should use and what sites have fast delivery and best prices. please help me out Thank you

2. Your better off getting plain Jane potting soil with no nute additives. You can probably pick that up at a local hardware store or nursery or wally world.

Mix in 1/3 part perlite and if available, some additional sphagnum moss(small piece variety). You want a lofty soil, nothing compact, so that the roots have easier access to oxygen and so the soil drains well.

Give it water the first feeding, and then next watering start nute regiment with 1/2 dose.

Just my .02c

3. FF Ocean Soil is great. FF Nute Trio or General Hydroponics is a good nute line as well. Many others but those work just fine.