Best SOG strain out there??????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mattyj734, Jan 12, 2010.

1. what is the best SOG strain out there in terms of an awesome quality high, and great yield??? im gonna go thru attitude seeds, and they have pretty much everything... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!????

2. mr nice critical mass, ghs white rhino

3. greebhouse seed white rhino?

4. yea.. some people talk shit about ghs but when you compare it to other strains out there its actually very very good.

5. Defiantly a indica. I'd go with Low Ryder or OG Kush.

6. def not an auto-flowering strain, because i like to clone. where can i score some OG seeds?

7. Don't go with Greenhouse, they don't have the original White Rhino. Not to mention the Arjan guy that runs the place is a cheat and a thief...
    I'd go with one of Chimera or DJ's blueberry indica's like Grapefruit x Blueberry
    OG Kush S1's occasionally show up on sites like Breedbay and Seedbay.

8. arent DJ's and Chimera really pricey? whats good and decent priced?

9. DJ Shorts genetics are pricey ($180 sor 10 seeds) but chimera's strains are much cheaper ($75 for 10 seeds). Chimera and DJ share breeding material so you'll be able to find some very promising and very Bluberry-ish plants from Chimera's stock.:wave:

10. Does Chimera go thru attitude, or any other good rep seedbank that'll ship to us stealthy and with no problems?

11. Don't know if they have them at the Attitude as I haven't been around their site much but I do know the Seedboutique has Chimera's strains in stock, this is where I take my business and usually receive my order in 7 days (west coast). Order is shipped discreetly and seeds are stored so that they cannot be crushed in transit.
    https://www.seedboutique.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=59