Best soda

Discussion in 'General' started by BleezyT, Feb 14, 2014.

1. 40% orange hi c 40% blue powerade 20% fruitopia

2. the old school mountain dew in the vintage cans.... made with real sugar.... so good but not real healthy :cry:

3. Down with IBC? It has corn syrup, but it is in a glass bottle and very bomb diggity. That and barqs are probably my favorites.
    In a restaurant, I'll usually get a Shirley temple. Guava jarritos are real good too.
    I can confidently say, there is no best soda. If you tasted the tastes of every soda, you would not be deciding upon one. Certainly not coke or sprite.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

4. Mountain Dew Baja Blast hands down.. As far as I know only sold at Taco Bell.. Best soda when your high especially!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. [​IMG]

this shit was delicious. Coffee + Coke

6. The Mountain Dew game fuel, halo edition was great. So was the dark grape or whatever Batman edition they had

7. Ive wondered the same thing. When I went to Atlanta from Tennessee twice for concerts I was very excited for Vanilla Coke. Took a lonnnng time to find it at a gas station. Was surprised. We have it up in east tn now but only in 12 packs. Actually, our gas stations now have 8oz (classic glass bottle size) vanilla and cherry cokes in plastic bottles. Like 80 cents each, dope as fuck though. Vanilla coke is so good.

8. Tahitian treat

9. I like these

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. Dr.Pepper and A&W cream soda is the beez knees

11. Dr pepper..or Surge...I miss surge...

12. Loganberry all the way. You guys outside of Western New York don't know what you're missing. Anyone seen it anywhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Loganberry is chronic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Cherry Pepsi

And Pepsi throwback

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Now that I think of it, that Mountain Dew that was around for a while, was orange, and had gay Halo shit all over it, was pretty good.