Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best smoking utensil to purchase?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FredGalaxy, May 19, 2017.

1. Just got off probation! After dealing with that mess, let's say I need a smoke.

Starting out fresh again, with no grinder or any other related paraphernalia. What should I smoke from (bubbler, bong, bowl, one-hitter) to acheive the most conservational smoke?

I never waste my product rolling up, too much smoke is wasted via that method.

I just want something sort of small and portable that will allow me to save as much as possible without overspending. Vaporizers are too expensive, and I love the whole smoking experience.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

2. It's not so much about what you smoke out of it's more how you smoke out of it.
    Any of these will do you just fine. Just load up a small bowl and take big hits (big hits get you higher) as necessary.
    You're gonna want a chillum probably then or a small spoon pipe. But If you plan on carrying this places like in your car, seriously consider rolling a joint for a scenario like that. You just got off probation, I'm sure you don't want to go back. You can swallow a joint when the red and blues light you up. They search you, you're golden. If you have a bowl they will almost for sure find it if they want to search you.

Congrats btw. Just be smart and have a plan to get out of any illegal shit and ideally stay out of as much of it as possible.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank you for this considerate post. I will NEVER travel with it, just mobile for moving it around in my house. I will never drive with it on me, I can always have it delivered to me in my home. I will never again be the victim in a society that incriminate incriminates us for what we believe in!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I am experienced in toking, by the way. Just trying to get some opinions since I only know blunt smokers.

5. Oh alright cool, in that case I personally think a bong is one of the most fun ways to smoke but it's a bit harder to conserve weed with than a bowl/chillum/bubbler.

6. I always use cardboard to cover the top of the bowl, too. It prevents it from further torching and lets me save every bit of precious smoke.